Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

House $ on Bulls, Canucks tonight

Playing with house money tonight. Feel I was lucky to cover with Mavs last night +4 and also with Mavs on ML. Going to roll the dice and get a little aggressive with some of those dollars.

Heat has looked very impressive last two games. Gamblers and Heat fans already looking at Mavs and thinking the Bulls are done. Bulls have played poorly last two, but have been in both games midpoint into the 4th qtr, collapsing late in each game. What are the odds that the Bulls only score 10pts in the 4th again?

If Asik is out, Kurt Thomas could provide just a little extra scoring punch at the end. Thomas a better shooter than Asik and I don't think they give up much on Defense with the switch. Noah will score more than 1 and Korver needs to hit a shot or two at crunch time. Rose might try and take a couple extra shots vs passing in the 4th. Bull bench needs to step up like they did all season. Almost a must win game for Bulls tonight. A shot here or there could have really changed the momentum in last two games. Refs have been momentum killers with whistles. Hope they don't become a factor.

Bulls + 5 3x

House money plays

Canucks PL +170 1x

Parlay 1x

Bulls ML +175
    Canucks - PL +170

Not a big parlay guy, but like the odds and chances on ml/pl play. glta

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Like this a lot. I said to myself after game 2 I would play Bulls in game 4 and I stick by that. Will play your parlay for (x1) and the Bulls +5 (x2)

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Good luck. Most would think the parlay is a sucker bet. When you think about it, you have an opportunity to take the winningest team in Hockey and Basketball (reg. season) to basically win outright at some juicy 6 to 1 odds (parlay)
    I think the Canucks will take care of biz tonight at home. If all goes well, after the Bulls/Heat game, will switch to Hockey to catch the end of the third period. Sharks will be desperate to stay alive and should be lots of open ice. Canucks should make them pay, if not, always love the chance for an open net goal in the last minute when they are up one.

If the Bulls can hit some key shots in the 4th, this should get interesting. Somebody needs to step up on the Bulls and Rose needs to hit some shots. Still believe this will go 7. Lots of $'s involved in tv and tickets. Will the refs back off the ticky tack fouls tonight to extend the series? Hope so. This will get real interesting if the Bulls knot it up tonight. Looks like the Thunder are done and NBA would really benefit in having this series go to a game 7.

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Have you tried the Fix-O-Nator hat? All you need is tin foil, popsicle stick and crayons. Fold tin foil into hat, use popsicle stick for propellor. Finally, draw a small replica of your teams emblem with crayons and stick on front of hat. This will protect you. And the Bulls might have covered for you.

Lots of $'s involved in tv and tickets. Will the refs back off the ticky tack fouls tonight to extend the series? Hope so. This will get real interesting if the Bulls knot it up tonight. Looks like the Thunder are done and NBA would really benefit in having this series go to a game 7.

Sounds so much like fixing a game to me.