• Celtics advance

36 62.07%
  • Heat advance

22 37.93%
    rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Celtics vs Heat series

Two powerhouse will meet second round..........

Who wins and why?

Don't be shy

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Rake,

Celtics win. They mesh better, they have better intangibles. Rake, the series goes 6.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I don't care. I don't like either team at all.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mario Dolbin Chalmers will lead the Heat to the promise land.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Celtics. Miami seems to go on these ugly mid-game letdowns, can't do this against a great team like Boston.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Heat win in 5. James n Wade will dominate pierce n allen. Easiest money ever. Can't believe so many people On celtics.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1923

heat will roll the c's...miami in 5

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the heatles

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see this being a 6-7 game series though. I don't think the heatles will shut the door in 5-6. who knows tho?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Celtics +170

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Celtics in 6

And Celtics win NBA Championship.

I've been saying all year that Heat are only third best team in the East behind the Celtics and Bulls and Miami's poor track record this year in close games should prove fatal here. It is incredulous that a team with James and Wade only won ONE game all year on a winning shot in the game's final 10 seconds, and Heat had a poor record in games decided by 5 points or less.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Celtics. Miami seems to go on these ugly mid-game letdowns, can't do this against a great team like Boston.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Why is that funny? Celts are best team in the East.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Why is that funny? Celts are best team in the East.
    They are not "great". "Great" teams win championships (plural....more than one). This C's team has one title and it was in the 2007-08 season. They are now older and without Perkins.

It's your opinion they are the "best team in the East". It's my opinion that they are weak in the post and it'll cost them this playoff season.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

They are not "great". "Great" teams win championships (plural....more than one). This C's team has one title and it was in the 2007-08 season. They are now older and without Perkins.

It's your opinion they are the "best team in the East". It's my opinion that they are weak in the post and it'll cost them this playoff season.
    Who do they need to worry about in the post? Big Z? Noah? Boozer?

I'll take Shaq and Jermaine in the post over any of those guys.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Celts in 5.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Celtics in 6 And Celtics win NBA Championship. I've been saying all year that Heat are only third best team in the East behind the Celtics and Bulls and Miami's poor track record this year in close games should prove fatal here. It is incredulous that a team with James and Wade only won ONE game all year on a winning shot in the game's final 10 seconds, and Heat had a poor record in games decided by 5 points or less.
    I'm with Willy on this one.
    C's look old. Offense looks like a struggle. Bench is non-existent.
    You can say all you want about the Heat not being a complete team but the C's no longer have the inside advantage and really the only advantage I see period for them is at PG.
    I'm on the heat for the series. Just grabbed -165, wanted something less than -150 but based on the opening # I dont think it will ever get that low so I came to terms with over paying a little.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Heat win in 5. James n Wade will dominate pierce n allen. Easiest money ever. Can't believe so many people On celtics.
    yes I agree ROYAJA8..... Heat in 5 ..

Lebron James has shown the world he has many methods to beat the Celtics especially in a best of 7 playoff format. The Celtics lost Kendrick Perkins and because of that I expect Joel Anthony who's a future hall of famer to just drop his pants and skull fuck a very soft Celtics team. Chris Bosh will dominate Kevin Garnett in every aspect of the series.

Bosh > Jesus

I see absolutely no reason why all of you shouldn't wager 100% of your bankroll on heat -190 to win this series

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Who do they need to worry about in the post? Big Z? Noah? Boozer?

I'll take Shaq and Jermaine in the post over any of those guys.
    Please tell me you're not putting your hopes and or money on Fat "broken down" Daddy to make much of a difference in the playoffs.

rake922

Please tell me you're not putting your hopes and or money on Fat "broken down" Daddy to make much of a difference in the playoffs.
    yea that's why heat will win... Joel Anthony will have a field day on these clowns.. probably average a triple double

rake922

Boys..... The heat will show why they are so phenomenal in close games with superior coaching and the ability to execute in clutch moments...

This is ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz money...... might as well get the dump truck out cuz you'll l need it to carry all the cash you'll win

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Boys..... The heat will show why they are so phenomenal in close games with superior coaching and the ability to execute in clutch moments...

This is ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz money...... might as well get the dump truck out cuz you'll l need it to carry all the cash you'll win
    I'd go easy on the "superior coaching" bit.

keenecharger21
    keenecharger21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

haslem could play this series he was in full contact practice and practiced back to back days

miller might still be riding the bench he has that dam thumb with a torn ligament in it still

rake922

I'd go easy on the "superior coaching" bit.
    Erik Spoelstra is wayyyyyyyy better than Doc Rivers in clutch moments and close games....... please son I know what I'm doing... you joined here in 2011 come on pal

keenecharger21

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mario Dolbin Chalmers will lead the Heat to the promise land.
    he hasnt played bad at all in the first round

bibby is stinking the whole state of florida up hes been playing like shit looks out of shape

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Erik Spoelstra is wayyyyyyyy better than Doc Rivers in clutch moments and close games....... please son I know what I'm doing
    Really!?!?!
    Im not a big smiley face guy but this post deserves one of those laughing smiley guys
    The heat are like 1-18 in late game situations. The C's might be the best end game team in the league.
    I'm on the heat in the series but this statement is just dumb
    .......stop using son. Its been like 15 years since this was a "hip\cool" thing to say

rsnnh12

They don't need him to make much of a difference. No one left in the East has a dominant center who Jermaine can't defend, other than the Magic, and they have to get by Atlanta and Chicago first. All they would need from Shaq is 10-15 minutes a game max, and his role would be to dominate inside and get the other teams big men in foul trouble, to help Jermaine have an easier time on offense. Jermaine is still an elite defender.

Lebron struggles when defended by Rondo, because Rondo is faster than LBJ and its harder to get fouls called when you're 7 inches taller and 80 pounds heavier than the guy covering you.

Celtics will also be using their 2-3 zone schemes, ones that are either brand new or haven't been seen since last years playoffs. This series will not go like the last regular season matchup went

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Really!?!?!
    Im not a big smiley face guy but this post deserves one of those laughing smiley guys
    The heat are like 1-18 in late game situations. The C's might be the best end game team in the league.
    I'm on the heat in this series but this statement is just dumb
    .......stop using son. Its been like 15 years since this was a "hip\cool" thing to say

He was being sarcastic

keenecharger21

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    They don't need him to make much of a difference. No one left in the East has a dominant center who Jermaine can't defend, other than the Magic, and they have to get by Atlanta and Chicago first. All they would need from Shaq is 10-15 minutes a game max, and his role would be to dominate inside and get the other teams big men in foul trouble, to help Jermaine have an easier time on offense. Jermaine is still an elite defender.

Lebron struggles when defended by Rondo, because Rondo is faster than LBJ and its harder to get fouls called when you're 7 inches taller and 80 pounds heavier than the guy covering you.

Celtics will also be using their 2-3 zone schemes, ones that are either brand new or haven't been seen since last years playoffs. This series will not go like the last regular season matchup went
    did you think jermaine oneal was a elite defender when he was playing for the heat last year?
    he played like shit

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by keenecharger21 View Post
    did you think jermaine oneal was a elite defender when he was playing for the heat last year?
    he played like shit

He was great on D last year... that's the exact reason Boston picked him up, because they were impressed by his defense against them. His offense was attrocious, but its gotten better this year. That weakness will be lessened when he goes against centers who are in foul trouble, which is what Shaq will try to do.

keenecharger21

his offense has gotten better but he missed more then 70 percent of the season

decent at defense last year always in foul trouble

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by keenecharger21 View Post
    his offense has gotten better but he missed more then 70 percent of the season

decent at defense last year always in foul trouble
    Hey, at least he's back for the important part of the season

Foul trouble is definitely a concern, but I think the lack of dominant big men in the East will help with that. Hopefully. Lol

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Celtics and heres my reasoning

a) If miami continues to go down early in games like they did to the 76ers no chance they will come back
    b) chris bosh will be no factor with KG guarding him, also KG will be a scoring machine
    c) PG matchups rondo vs whoever the heat can throw at him will be a joke
    d) Celtics are the better team

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Celtics are a well oiled machine. Heat are a paper tiger.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Really!?!?!
    I'm on the heat in the series but this statement is just dumb
    UM, Rake's last six or seen posts are all dripping with sarcasm, and most were pretty funny too.

123 Last