Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

It was certainly over the top, you'd think they had just won the game 7 of the finals in double overtime or something.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i heard on the radio today that the bulls won all three games by a total of 8 points. lebron didn't play in one of them.
    and you believe that shit? Lebron missed 1 game, the other two, Lebron played.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Yes, because it is true.

The Bulls biggest win was by 4, and the smallest was by 1. Two games in Chicago, One in Miami.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i dont know what you mean do i believe it. there was no opinion things to believe. both of those statements are factual and verifiable.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the hell you mean believe?..the guy stated a fact that is 100% accurate..not a matter of opinion

chantrain

its accurate that Lebron missed all 3 games against the Bulls in the regular season? no, it isn't.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

these guys could see their own refection in a mirror and try to convince you it is someone else

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

its accurate that Lebron missed all 3 games against the Bulls in the regular season? no, it isn't.
    Read his post slow this time. He said Lebron didn't play in "one" of the games.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

he said one game

chantrain

hah hah, ohhh, i got ya. my mistake. the way he phrased it...ahh, never mind.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    these guys could see their own refection in a mirror and try to convince you it is someone else
    So true.

This is fun to me, because these guys are so easy.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Look at these losers celebrating like they just won a trip to the finals or the Championship itself. No class. Congrats LeBron, you finally did it. You beat the Celtics and you only needed the 2nd best player in the league to help you do it.
    And now he is crying like a Ouyster. Fuk I hate this guy.
    I cant wait to see Rose and the Bulls shove it up their asses in the East Finals.
    LOL you mad? sore loser, let it go, and stop chasing

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I don't know about all that. Maybe if the star players were only playing 25 mins a game during that time, but they don't. It is in their best interest to put these lesser teams away as soon as possible. Some teams just run into match up problems and it takes longer for them to put them away, not that they don't want to.
    Bleh, it happens too often not to be true. Even this year, the Lakers lost twice to the Hornets and the Heat lost once to Philly. Why? Because the better teams were outustled in those games. That happens less and less as the rounds progress.

LT Profits

So true.

This is fun to me, because these guys are so easy.
    Except me.

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And by the way, Miami has not beaten Chicago all year. Yeah it was only three games, but the Heat do not frighten the Bulls.
    Heat will win the 4 that really count....

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Bleh, it happens too often not to be true. Even this year, the Lakers lost twice to the Hornets and the Heat lost once to Philly. Why? Because the better teams were outustled in those games. That happens less and less as the rounds progress.
    So the Spurs dicked around to much and lost the series? No, they ran into match up problems.

I'm not saying it don't happen, but it isn't the only reason lower seeds lose games. The Bulls aren't losing because they are goofing off with the Hawks.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Except me.
    I know, your the easiest.

LT Profits

So the Spurs dicked around to much and lost the series? No, they ran into match up problems.

I'm not saying it don't happen, but it isn't the only reason lower seeds lose games. The Bulls aren't losing because they are goofing off with the Hawks.
    No, the Spurs lost to a better team. They peaked too early and Memphis was too athletic for them.

LT Profits

I know, your the easiest.
    Yep, that why I win every year in most sports.

Now get down on the +150 tennis winner I just posted.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Yep, that why I win every year in most sports.

Now get down on the +150 tennis winner I just posted.
    I'm not discrediting you LT. You are a bud in my book.

LT Profits

I'm not discrediting you LT. You are a bud in my book.
    I know, I never take you seriously.

Wait....let me rephrase.

I knew you were joking.

keenecharger21
    keenecharger21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

even if they never celebrated there would have been hate regardless they beat the celtics come on noone thought they could

well except me lmao not only me

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls win it all, Rose will be crowned the best player since Jordan by the time he retires and Coach T one of the greatest coaches to ever do it and a defensive mastermind

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the shit that gets people , you people do realize that they still have to win 8 more games. If they dont win it this year , this is what people will be talking about all summer after whoever won it. I mean the fake tears , the fuckin crowd that shows up 10 min's before halftime throwing the shirts like they just won free popeyes chicken , the BxSx press conf. Sooooo over the top and does everyone realize he just admitted he couldnt do it on his own!!! Are you ******* kidding me , i love how people talk about , " oh well MJ had Pip "... Yea and , he had Pip who absolutely was a great player , the best D player of that time which is saying something when think about all the great D players from that era. After Pip , they had a bunch of great spot up shooters , but thats all they were. They werent great defenders , they couldnt make their own shot , **** sometimes 23 was they ONLY scoring option on the court!!! If Pip wasnt in there he was playing w/ Harper , Rodman , etc... Please name me any player from that team that ever took over a game? It was MJ 90% and Pip about 10-20% in terms on the O side of the ball. That team won by playing great defense. The Heat have the 2 BEST players in the game right now , w/ all due respect to KD. Listen im from Boston , so i might have a little bias but i think our situation was different in the sense that our big 3 tried to win own their own , then came together for a 3-5 year run. The point isnt , "well why should LBJ wait"? Point is they all tried on their own and its not my opinion , its fact , people will look at this team (HEAT) different.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

every NBA arena in the country would go nuts with a game ending 16-0 run

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    every NBA arena in the country would go nuts with a game ending 16-0 run

i was pumped and that is not even my team

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I am a Heat Fan and I am not embarassed. Those guys have put up with a lot of shit this year and have worked really hard and it is finally paying off. nd the fans really do love them. So, I think it is great for them and basketball. IMO

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by St8Ca$homie View Post
    This is the shit that gets people , you people do realize that they still have to win 8 more games. If they dont win it this year , this is what people will be talking about all summer after whoever won it. I mean the fake tears , the fuckin crowd that shows up 10 min's before halftime throwing the shirts like they just won free popeyes chicken , the BxSx press conf. Sooooo over the top and does everyone realize he just admitted he couldnt do it on his own!!! Are you ******* kidding me , i love how people talk about , " oh well MJ had Pip "... Yea and , he had Pip who absolutely was a great player , the best D player of that time which is saying something when think about all the great D players from that era. After Pip , they had a bunch of great spot up shooters , but thats all they were. They werent great defenders , they couldnt make their own shot , **** sometimes 23 was they ONLY scoring option on the court!!! If Pip wasnt in there he was playing w/ Harper , Rodman , etc... Please name me any player from that team that ever took over a game? It was MJ 90% and Pip about 10-20% in terms on the O side of the ball. That team won by playing great defense. The Heat have the 2 BEST players in the game right now , w/ all due respect to KD. Listen im from Boston , so i might have a little bias but i think our situation was different in the sense that our big 3 tried to win own their own , then came together for a 3-5 year run. The point isnt , "well why should LBJ wait"? Point is they all tried on their own and its not my opinion , its fact , people will look at this team (HEAT) different.
    you could post this four years ago and replace "Heat" with "Celtics" and "Lebron" with "KG" and it would fit perfectly. Like Lebron said last night. The Celtics were the team that first layed this blueprint. Taking several exceptional players and putting them together to win a few championships. And they would have, if it weren't fo those pesky Lakers. haha

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

To not be able to admitt that the way they celebrated was a little ridiculous, means your biased.

I am a Celtics hater, and dont particularly like the heat either, but hugging, embracing, crying???? This was one series in which you were the favorite to win. And then add to it the Rondo injury, Miami became a big favorite.

I was please with Lebrons post game interview, except stop trying to pretend that your team came together anything like the Celts big 3!

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

win or lose people will hate on the heat. its getting old.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heat vs Bulls will be a great tv rating series

Stern will be happy

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Huh?

Bulls currently struggling with the Hawks, and had problems with a under .500 team called the Pacers.

The Heat can't do no right in most people's eyes. Just a fact. People will find excuses, like the "Perkins" one currently. Just haters is all.
    I'm merely saying that everyone is jumping on their nuts and saying just give them the championship when the team that has looked the best all playoffs have been the Mavericks and acting as if the Bulls are garbage.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    I am a Heat Fan and I am not embarassed. Those guys have put up with a lot of shit this year and have worked really hard and it is finally paying off. nd the fans really do love them. So, I think it is great for them and basketball. IMO
    They brought all of that shit upon themselves with all the stupid shit that they did. With that said, Heat/Bulls will be a great series and I like the Heat here.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

So now you criticize these guys for winning too?!?! And doing so in convincing fashion with a 16-0 run to end the game? Damn you guys are running out of reasons to hate.

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Just for reference. Here is Jordan after defeating the Pistons and the Bad Boys. Game ends at 8 minutes

that is how you win with class.

First 1234 Last