alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Miami\Oklahoma Parlay Saturday night

Anyone think both teams have a good shot of winning straight up. Its 5/1 the double. Going to play it

zneverloses77
    zneverloses77's Avatar Become A Pro!

My pciks

I like the heat and the thunder both ml

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

my thinking exactly, just put some on this and then the two mls separately, BOL to us

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both of them to win also.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I dont know about the Heat... Celtics are like a caged dog at this point and they had a lot of rest AND they're at home. seems risky.

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

I myself like Heat and Thunder as well but this is my thinking...the close one here will probobly be the Heat and Celts, I see that game maybe coming down to the wire and going either way...but both definitely deserve a look..maybe 3T with them and the Canucks tomorrow or the LAA with weaver on the mound...just some options

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

The mia-boston games scares me bc boston has to win but miami have taken advantage of them not having anyone in the lane to fear... That being said im just gonna watch and see how the celts respond bc i really dont have a good read on them yet... As far as the other game, I think memphis will be ready to bust heads tonite... That crowd will be rocking and memphis will feed off the atmosphere like theyve been doing... Remember this team handled the spurs like the spurs were the #8 seed... Randolph has been the co-mvp in the playoffs so far along with Dirk... MEMPHIS ML and UNDER... GL!!!

UntrainedPilot
    UntrainedPilot's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a Mavs, OKC, MIA. 3 team parlay. So hopefully they take care of business. They're both the better teams.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm the opposite, I like the home teams tomorrow.

mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have MIA +8 and OKC +8 in a teaser. Think both games will be close. And I dont wanna bet both ML or ATS and split. This way one will win SU and the other lose by less than 5.

smarsh816
    smarsh816's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

boston is like the lakers there just done there time is up everyone thought they would win game 2 and game 3 only way boston wins is if the big four play a near perfect game lebron and wade cant be stopped right now if the rest of the team can manage 30-40 points the celtics will be 0-3 just like the lakers

AikenJ
    AikenJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Same bets here but didn't do a parlay. LEGGO!!

Noles506
    Noles506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mann2chc View Post
    The mia-boston games scares me bc boston has to win but miami have taken advantage of them not having anyone in the lane to fear... That being said im just gonna watch and see how the celts respond bc i really dont have a good read on them yet... As far as the other game, I think memphis will be ready to bust heads tonite... That crowd will be rocking and memphis will feed off the atmosphere like theyve been doing... Remember this team handled the spurs like the spurs were the #8 seed... Randolph has been the co-mvp in the playoffs so far along with Dirk... MEMPHIS ML and UNDER... GL!!!
    Can't take anything away from the Grizz and there defeat of the Spurs, but in reality...Memphis handled San Antonio all season long, it was no big upset to anyone who watched ball all season......

drc6491

ya i understand the celtics hype up, but i dont see them doing it here. i am from boston for god sakes! everyone will bet on the celtics just because they r the celtics, the heat are unstoppable right now. Unless they have a really bad shooting game, cant see the celtics winning

Banks84
    Banks84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

The Heat are on a mission right now. After a shaky season they've finally had time to gel and Lebron and Wade are in their prime right now. love the Heat to come out of the east...may not win it all but the Heat out of the East WILL happen

ak23
    ak23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

either way its smart to parlay this because they games are not at the same time.....so whatever you think for the first game just parlay with the second game and then you can hedge.....thunder and heat sounds good here....

drc6491

This is looking great guys, hopefully we cash. OKC is def looking good

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the heat just played 2 home games. don't underestimate the power of home court in the NBA. Boston is a much better home team than on the road. 33-8 home record. that's the difference in this one in my opinion.