EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

REAL QUESTION: has lakerboy ever posted a snapshot of a play he has taken? Im not the type to go into ppls threads and talk trash about them. But something tells me this dude isnt even for real. I just hope
    I can get proven wrong so I
    can eat my words.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    He bets air, he lost nothing
    not true. he's got to give that monopoly money back to the banker. but he'll take out a loan for a 35x chase play before the weekend is out. i think he plays with the tophat.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    REAL QUESTION: has lakerboy ever posted a snapshot of a play he has taken? Im not the type to go into ppls threads and talk trash about them. But something tells me this dude isnt even for real. I just hope
    I can get proven wrong so I
    can eat my words.
    of course he's for real. he owns like 17 restaurants if you let him tell it. but he somehow finds time to be on sbr 24 hrs a day. i think his whole life is fabricated. not just his bets.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Not sure if that holds up.. I have a droid x, which makes it vry easy to be on sbr whenevr I hav a few min to
    spare. So it's possible anyone here has the same set up. But posting up a thread every other day with a play and a "7x or 8x" next to it? All im saying is post a snapshot every once in a
    while buddy. I've been on sbr close to 2 years and yet have seen one.. anytime im doing a big play I ask you guys what you think cause I obviously want a second opinion. This dude post his picks like they are god. And when it dosnt hit he comes in with a play double the size of the last one.. and last but not least.. lakerboy are you a full time sports gambler? Cause I don't think its possible to put up as many posts as you do working a regular job without getting fired. You don't play poker cause you don't go more than 7 hrs without posting something on the site.. and all poker players including myself know how long the sessions can be when you decide to make a living off the game.. . Anyways im sure you get the point. How about a snapshot of one of your famous 8x plays for once??

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Leave lakerboy alone... he will keep posting plays no matter what... and I know for sure people will always tail all his picks... He may not be the best capper but he's well known in here as Lakerboy.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Threads are getting bumped now!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post