EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

2night is one of those nights 5/3

I haven't been betting the NBA much all year. I like to pick my spots. Tonight there is a lot of value in my squad. Boston ML +180...I cannot pass this up. The real C's show up 2night and even up the series. Experience will shine through 2night and the defense will step it up a notch. Miami could win this game if the officiating style carries over from game 1. Paul Pierce will not follow up his game 1 performance with another dud. This team has too much pride. Rondo will be more aggressive on offense. I see a very close game, but the C's steal one in Miami 2night and accomplish their goal of getting one in MIA and go back home with series tied.

Boston ML +180...2x

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK Buddy now i know why you are so pissed about my Miami ready for the sweep thread, anyways good luck
    Dallas have beaten the Lakers thats the most important thing to me, again no offense good luck with your play
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    I haven't been betting the NBA much all year. I like to pick my spots. Tonight there is a lot of value in my squad. Boston ML +180...I cannot pass this up. The real C's show up 2night and even up the series. Experience will shine through 2night and the defense will step it up a notch. Miami could win this game if the officiating style carries over from game 1. Paul Pierce will not follow up his game 1 performance with another dud. This team has too much pride. Rondo will be more aggressive on offense. I see a very close game, but the C's steal one in Miami 2night and accomplish their goal of getting one in MIA and go back home with series tied. Boston ML +180...2x

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

ya pal, miami will not sweep

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    I haven't been betting the NBA much all year. I like to pick my spots. Tonight there is a lot of value in my squad. Boston ML +180...I cannot pass this up. The real C's show up 2night and even up the series. Experience will shine through 2night and the defense will step it up a notch. Miami could win this game if the officiating style carries over from game 1. Paul Pierce will not follow up his game 1 performance with another dud. This team has too much pride. Rondo will be more aggressive on offense. I see a very close game, but the C's steal one in Miami 2night and accomplish their goal of getting one in MIA and go back home with series tied.

Boston ML +180...2x
    take the points brah.. how mad would you be if the C's are leading all game til midway thru the 4th when LeBron or DWade decides to go off.. then you lose on a buzzer beater or something. You're begging for heartbreak

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

I like the play I think they even it up tonight

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    take the points brah.. how mad would you be if the C's are leading all game til midway thru the 4th when LeBron or DWade decides to go off.. then you lose on a buzzer beateror something. You're begging for heartbreak
    From the Heat?

Agreed though, taking the points is a good idea, in addition to ML

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

take the points brah.. how mad would you be if the C's are leading all game til midway thru the 4th when LeBron or DWade decides to go off.. then you lose on a buzzer beater or something. You're begging for heartbreak
    refer to my thread

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Nah, ML straight up for me 2night...going for the W straight up. It is what it is

Good luck to all Celtic backers 2night!

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

on Celtics as well...

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i like it... can anyone remember the last time the Celtics were down 0-2 in the series? exactly... haven't been since the Boston Tea party.

-vai

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

When has lebron ever hit a big shot?