skaterplayer808
    skaterplayer808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday 5/3 plays

Gonna pray this one hits otherwise i'm pretty much done for the season. need to focus on my studies and can't keep chasing.

teaser with boston +10/okc -1.5

i don't see okc dropping another game to memphis especially considering they wanna get some kinda momentum going into memphis. okc was just terrible in game 1 and i don't expect to see the 18 turnovers and lack of focus. memphis is legit though so i'm just worried that they'll keep it close the whole way, which is exactly why i had to tease it down from the original 6.5. zach and gasol were beastin' last game and i'm just gonna hope that someone will contain them this time around.

first off, i don't think boston will win this game, but i expect them to keep it close. james jones and wade went off last game and celtics still managed to lose by 9. we all know what happened with pierce and how rondo and garnett weren't a factor so i'm just gonna assume that this time they'll be a little bit more prepared to play. i don't think allen will light it up as much this time, but i'm hoping that he won't have to as long as the team can do their part.

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buying points is waaaay to xpensive and i dont like ur picks. Im thinking about Boston ML / Grizzz +7. The refs took Rondo right out of the game Sun along w/ PP. The C's starters couldnt get into any flow at all. They Heat played against the C's second unit most of the first half. Everything went wrong for the C's , including all the 50/50 calls. And the Grizzz are the Grizzz , the match up good against anyone. As long as Westbrook continues to try and put up 25-30 every night this team cant get into a consistent flow either. I just think 7 pts is a lot for a team that just beat the Spurs , came back when everyone was saying their happy w/ beating SAS , OKC is the is the Fav in the West etc. Id go Bos +5/Grizzz+7 , a lot of pts for two good teams that could win outright.

skaterplayer808
    skaterplayer808's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you like boston ML, i don't see how you can't like +10. i mean i'm thinking it might be zigzag theory like how everyone's saying, but in case it doesn't go that way, i feel safer with 10 points. about grizz, yea i agree they're playing hot, but i see this series going a lot like the spurs series where okc wins game 2 only to go on to lose game 3 away. as i mentioned in my write up, okc wanna get some kinda advantage and i'm willing to bet that westbrook doesn't turn it over as much and go cold in the 2nd half. if the first game hits and the second one looks in doubt by half, i'll probably hedge it out, but i'm hoping that won't have to be the case