SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else tired of losing on spreads?

Sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but the majority of these games are staying under the total.

Why not just go with what works instead of playing the spreads which is ultimately a f*cking coinflip either way.

From now on I am auto-playing every under, every night, until it ends up biting me in the ass.

Pacers/Bulls u189 (1x)
    76ers/Heat u187 (1x)
    Mavs/Blazers u186 (1x)

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I still dont get how people can value totals so much. THe limits are lower, wow is must be a goldmine.

This is an example of why i think totals are just as much of a coin flip as spreads. Lets say you use some ultimate advanced formula. You determine crap like time per possession, off/def efficiency and how 1 team responds to the other startics and you get the ideal pace and score for the laker game. 1 game that had a total said to 182 and sailed over to 209, next game with a total of 186 sailed under 165, both games not even within 20 points of the total set.

These are the same teams so your advanced super expert model would tell you the same total and it actually had a FORTY FOUR POINT difference. There other games are not as extreme but they have 20 to 10 point swings as well. And thats the stuff that a better bet?