Betpoints: 338

Toronto is without a team...

out for Toronto:
    Calderon (best PG)
    Bargnagni (best player)
    Amir Johnson (best inside man)
    Barbosa (important contributor)
    Weems (important contributor)

Plus they got the most awkward coach in the league. I know Bogut is out for the Bucks, but what do you guys think happens in this game?

BIGPOPPA144
    BIGPOPPA144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Play the under.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA144 View Post
    Play the under.
    Yeah the under looks pretty solid, at this point in the season everything is shady though.

bigALbones50
    bigALbones50's Avatar Become A Pro!

shady mcshaderson lines and teams this time of year

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol @ Bargnani being the Raps' best player

you must not watch a lot of Raps games

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post
    lol @ Bargnani being the Raps' best player

you must not watch a lot of Raps games
    Actually I watch them regularly.

He isn't that important to them right now, but he is their best player.

Derozan and some others are playing tonight, but they're young players.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Actually I watch them regularly. He isn't that important to them right now, but he is their best player. Derozan and some others are playing tonight, but they're young players.
    Im a Knicks fan living in Toronto, and I have to say that you are off in saying Garbage-Nanny is the best Raptor.

The fact that the team is supposedly built around him gives him the stats he has.
    But this a$$ is soft. No inside game for a supposed big man. A 7 footer who cant get boards and blocks on a regular, is afraid to drive the net and is suspect at best at being a go-to guy????

Derozan, Ed Davis, and both Johnson's are better that that good for nothing 7 foot waste of space. If the raps can somehow find a way to get rid of him and caldercrap, and eliminate the wortless crap coach in Triano, then maybe just maybe this team would have a legitimate shot at being in the playoffs......they young guns are hungry and come to play most nights.....the coach is a fool.
    I dont understand how fans of this sad sack bottom dwelling and feebly coached team can return year in and year out to support the garbage - that is the product that is displayed for them night after night.
    Even coach's name says it best.
    Tri
    A
    No.

try a no for him to coach next season.

woe is a fan of any MLSE product. sucks i know.
    but barg's needs to break a leg. literally.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    Im a Knicks fan living in Toronto, and I have to say that you are off in saying Garbage-Nanny is the best Raptor.

The fact that the team is supposedly built around him gives him the stats he has.
    But this a$$ is soft. No inside game for a supposed big man. A 7 footer who cant get boards and blocks on a regular, is afraid to drive the net and is suspect at best at being a go-to guy????

Derozan, Ed Davis, and both Johnson's are better that that good for nothing 7 foot waste of space. If the raps can somehow find a way to get rid of him and caldercrap, and eliminate the wortless crap coach in Triano, then maybe just maybe this team would have a legitimate shot at being in the playoffs......they young guns are hungry and come to play most nights.....the coach is a fool.
    I dont understand how fans of this sad sack bottom dwelling and feebly coached team can return year in and year out to support the garbage - that is the product that is displayed for them night after night.
    Even coach's name says it best.
    Tri
    A
    No.

try a no for him to coach next season.

woe is a fan of any MLSE product. sucks i know.
    but barg's needs to break a leg. literally.
    lol I love your analysis, thanks.

Congruency

Im a Knicks fan living in Toronto, and I have to say that you are off in saying Garbage-Nanny is the best Raptor. The fact that the team is supposedly built around him gives him the stats he has. But this a$$ is soft. No inside game for a supposed big man. A 7 footer who cant get boards and blocks on a regular, is afraid to drive the net and is suspect at best at being a go-to guy???? Derozan, Ed Davis, and both Johnson's are better that that good for nothing 7 foot waste of space. If the raps can somehow find a way to get rid of him and caldercrap, and eliminate the wortless crap coach in Triano, then maybe just maybe this team would have a legitimate shot at being in the playoffs......they young guns are hungry and come to play most nights.....the coach is a fool. I dont understand how fans of this sad sack bottom dwelling and feebly coached team can return year in and year out to support the garbage - that is the product that is displayed for them night after night. Even coach's name says it best. Tri A No. try a no for him to coach next season. woe is a fan of any MLSE product. sucks i know. but barg's needs to break a leg. literally.
    Pretty much 100% accurate, except the Triano bit. Triano is not the best coach out there, but he's played a big role in Derozan and Davis's development. Those guys look like studs for years to come.

Bustnani is worthless. What's the point of scoring 20 PPG if you EASILY give up 30 to the opponent. I read that Bargs is the only starting center in NBA history to average less than 6 rbs a game in a set # of minutes.

I really hope they get rid of the guy. A Starting 5 of Bayless-DeRozan-J.Johnson-Davis-shotblocking center won't be good next year, but it's fine with me. Because in about 2-3 years that team will be a consistent playoff team (if they develop properly and add more assets).
    Last edited by Congruency; 04-11-11 at 05:37 PM.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

more ping pong balls

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post
    Pretty much 100% accurate, except the Triano bit. Triano is not the best coach out there, but he's played a big role in Derozan and Davis's development. Those guys look like studs for years to come. Bustnani is worthless. What's the point of scoring 20 PPG if you EASILY give up 30 to the opponent. I read that Bargs is the only starting center in NBA history to average less than 6 rbs a game in a set # of minutes. I really hope they get rid of the guy. A Starting 5 of Bayless-DeRozan-J.Johnson-Davis-shotblocking center won't be good next year, but it's fine with me. Because in about 2-3 years that team will be a consistent playoff team (if they develop properly and add more assets).

Triano is a great assistant coach. He comes into every game with the same game plan. A good coach can adjust....he cannot. What the Raptors really need is a coach like Carl, or jeff van Gundy....someone who wont take $hit when players decide to take "nights off". Davis and Derozan came from good schools, with good coaches and good systems, something the raptors do not posses currently.

He would be a great assistant coach, that's his strength.....every coach in the NBA knows what Triano is going to do, before he even knows what he is going to do.....

Triano's gotta go for this team to be real. Sam Mitchell was fired 1 game below .500, and then Triano took over- and the team finished a lot lower than .500. Fire the coach of the year 17 or 18 games into the season, and the basketball God's have not forgotten. Triano needs to join Ron Wilson on the firing line.

word.

BRAVES1985

Triano is a great assistant coach. He comes into every game with the same game plan. A good coach can adjust....he cannot. What the Raptors really need is a coach like Carl, or jeff van Gundy....someone who wont take $hit when players decide to take "nights off". Davis and Derozan came from good schools, with good coaches and good systems, something the raptors do not posses currently. He would be a great assistant coach, that's his strength.....every coach in the NBA knows what Triano is going to do, before he even knows what he is going to do..... Triano's gotta go for this team to be real. Sam Mitchell was fired 1 game below .500, and then Triano took over- and the team finished a lot lower than .500. Fire the coach of the year 17 or 18 games into the season, and the basketball God's have not forgotten. Triano needs to join Ron Wilson on the firing line. word.
    ya i remember that sam was 8-9 triano is like 100 games below .500

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    ya i remember that sam was 8-9 triano is like 100 games below .500

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

the raptors are screwed, plain and simple. who are they gonna convince to come play in toronto?

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post
    the raptors are screwed, plain and simple. who are they gonna convince to come play in toronto?
    This.

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA144 View Post
    Play the under.
    under first half, under second half, under full game

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got this last night at -8. Line has lost some value but may still be worth a play. A bad team without all their players shouldn't be able to hang around here.

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

not much intensity. Bucks don't have a center btw (Bogut and Brockman injured) and relying on Gooden is a recipe for disaster.

Bucks come back in the 2nd half though .. fan appreciation night for them

BRAVES1985

well if they keep drafting in the top 5 they should be decent in about 10-15 years

BIGPOPPA144
    BIGPOPPA144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

The under is good!!

Congruency

DeRozan seemingly knows every young basketball player in the league and college. Pretty sure he's a big recruiting tool for the raps.

A winning team can recruit almost anyone. Raps just need to find a way to build through the draft and trades. Once they become a perennial playoff team, then people will want to go there. The city is a favourite among many NBA players.