Ambrucio
    Ambrucio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Mem @ noh

Why people dont like it? I think it's one of the best play of friday night. MEM now are on fire, yes, NOH are also, but they should get down, when are without West.

Matchups looks great, Sam Young and Tony Allen vs Belineli and Green, Marco and Willie should be off in that game. Gasol vs Okafor looks great also.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

The side on this one is tough to call. I like over 186. Best of luck!

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

on the road, short dog, no thanks. and whats so great about gasol vs okafor?

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7656

looks like it will be a close game

no play for me

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is gonna be a dogfight... I think the grizz will be a lil too much for the hornets tonite... Randolph and Allen have really stepped up to the plate since Gay went down... The only factor that made me hesitate is that the game is in N'AWLINS... Funny things happen in the hornets nest, which is coincidentally the leagues team but the inside game of the grizz should prevail... GL!!!

Ambrucio

Gasol in my opinion is one of the best Center in NBA at the moment, he with him kilogrames doing a lot of good thing.

Ambrucio

mann2ch, agree, I really hate, when I bet against noh and belineli with willie green make a difficult shot, they arent that good players, tonight allen with young will complete it.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

In this game, memphis has more motivation to win.

NO is 6th seed
    Portland 7th
    Memphis 8th

Both NO and Portland is sharing the 6th and 7th because they both have the same record.

A Memphis win here will jump memphis way up there to make it a 3 way tie at 43-33

Narleans do have a better record at home which makes taking memphis scary. I'm playing the over and leave the game alone because I do not have my lucky coin with me for a coin toss.