MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Question about betting NBA and betting in general

Just wondering if anyone on here is a successful "feel" bettor in the NBA. What I mean by that is just by going with your instincts and knowledge on the teams and how they've been playing/ matchup with eachother.....Less so on trends, line movement, and number crunching or what you think is the sharp or square play. I always take these factors into account when I'm betting in any sport but I more so just follow my instincts and knowledge on watching a lot of sports.

I do pretty well in NCAA Football and NFL betting this way but I am a diehard football guy and pretty much spend so much time following football throughout the year. I actually did pretty well in NCAA basketball this season betting this way, but NBA I'm more so a break-even kinda guy. I usually do much better in the NBA playoffs than regular season though. I'm thinking that the NBA is probably the most unpredictable, but not too sure

Just want a few opinions on this

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say the NBA is the most predictable of the major sports, not the least. But its like betting any other sport. At first you don't have a strong feel for the strengths of each team or where a line should lie between two teams, but over time you develop those instincts and opinions to pick out the spots to play hard.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

It can be very unpredictable if you're trying to predict every single game, or most of the games. I think the best thing to do is follow games regularly and only take certain teams that are reliable or in good spots to win.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

If u go with ur feel, ull be broke before u make ur bet.