TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

It's better than soccer.

phish4buds
    phish4buds's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never watch Nascar, but with that new technique I found myself watching it for like 5 laps. Interesting stuff, like it, just not enough to watch ever again.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Isn't there assists in bball and hockey... wasn't there a bush push in football

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I'm glad someone on here understands physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    I too am sick of the drafting. This is a great post though, thks
    No problem, peeps.

But you think that's cool?.. Well, you can perform one side drafting on the interstate. Find you a tractor trailer and pull up close enough on his bumper where you can disrupt his wake. Once that happens you'll have no wind resistance on the front side of your car and it will streamline off the back of your roof, then down your trunk. You'll cut the drag on your car, thus reducing your car's fuel consumption.

And if you can get close enough or if you have a small car, you can get completely in his wake, almost creating a vacuum for your car. There will be no resistance on your car what so ever, which means no drag and a higher highway mpg.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    No problem, peeps. But you think that's cool?.. Well, you can perform one side drafting on the interstate. Find you a tractor trailer and pull up close enough on his bumper where you can disrupt his wake. Once that happens you'll have no wind resistance on the front side of your car and it will streamline off the back of your roof, then down your trunk. You'll cut the drag on your car, thus reducing your car's fuel consumption. And if you can get close enough or if you have a small car, you can get completely in his wake, almost creating a vacuum for your car. There will be no resistance on your car what so ever, which means no drag and a higher highway mpg.
    isnt that just a tat dangerous lol?

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nascar a sport?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whereas cars pushing other cars for more speed

What a whore shit sport

No car should be fukkin allowed to do this

Can you imagine in NFL you can assist someone elseby pushing him ahead of the pack

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Has anyone here ever got drunk while watching 3 hours worth of Nascar on Television

tcmoody99
    tcmoody99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol not bad if you burn a blunt for it then pass out n wake up for the end

First 12