Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hingis +205

Am I wrong here? Hingis is playing as well as anybody, and Clijsters was lucky to win the first set in her last match from that joke Schiavone. Clijsters is beat up, and Hingis will take advantage in my opinion.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9534

I'm not so sure, but Hingis looked real good in her latest match against the Aussie female. Hingis looks much better physically than when she left the tour 3 years ago. She looks stronger, plus her first serve percentage was amazing in her last match. But first time back against tougher competition will be a major test. Quite a comeback story. Hopefully, her feet will hold up and she can play all year.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't feel your wrong with this play razz. infact, i gave it some serious thought about playing her myself, but passed on it at the last minute.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I put a play in on Hingis, but only because I think Clijsters' injury could really hamper her and because if Hingis plays like she did in set 1 vs Stosur, she has a much better chance that the +225 odds indicate (also mental strength and edge to Hingis here). However, if she plays like she did in set 2 vs Stosur and loses control of her FH, Clijsters, even though injured, will destroy her in straights.