thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am using legal definitions of the word murder, their was not a single murder at the capital and not a single Trump supporter killed anyone.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    He is angry. His non stop attitude is what losing sounds like. -1000 all threads.
    Damn dude, I stopped reading this guy for years.

He's gotten worse.

Far worse than he was before. I get the feeling I'm going to help keep him straight at least in the thread, but clearly it's going to be a task.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

He's gotten worse.

Far worse than he was before. I get the feeling I'm going to help keep him straight at least in the thread, but clearly it's going to be a task.

You couldn’t go a day without reading my posts, I own you dumb shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I am using legal definitions of the word murder, their was not a single murder at the capital and not a single Trump supporter killed anyone.
    ok Morono, thanks.

Did you have a legal definition for "killed" too????

Not one person was killed during the capitol protest..

thomorino

ok Morono, thanks.

Did you have a legal definition for "killed" too????

I was and am right, which is why no one has been charged with a homicide connected to the January 6th protest you dumb shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I was and am right, which is why no one has been charged with a homicide connected to the January 6th protest you dumb shit.
    Terrific, good for you and anyone else who thought they might get charged with a homicide.

...Not one person was killed during the capitol protest...
    Ashli Babbitt was killed during the capitol protest.

Google it if you don't believe me.

thomorino

Terrific, good for you and anyone else who thought they might get charged with a homicide.

Ashli Babbitt was killed during the capitol protest.

Google it if you don't believe me.

I know all about her, she was a military vet and Trump supporter. Again dumb shit, she was not legally murdered, the police officer shi shot her has not been charged.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I know all about her, she was a military vet and Trump supporter. Again dumb shit, she was not legally murdered, the police officer shi shot her has not been charged.
    Great, I think we all know that and I don't think it was every really a question.

In fact, not one person in this thread ever questioned it. Not one.

What was questioned was this...

...Not one person was killed during the capitol protest...
    And it was answered with this...Ashli Babbitt was killed during the capitol protest.

Post a play Morono!!!!

This trying to talk to you isn't very fun, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, you know.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 887

You got cleaned again today dumb shit, that’s why you can stop posting today in my threads.
    Nobody has ever been “cleaned” by fading you. What are you missing? You are negative in every thread. You can keep telling yourself you are a winner but nobody here is fooled. Just get the fades up early so we can be dialed.

mjsuax13

He's gotten worse.

He’s a mouth breathing mush loser. It is what is is. All he has at this point is to find an argument on this forum. Everything else has been repoed or ran off with the neighbor.

thomorino

Nobody has ever been “cleaned” by fading you. What are you missing? You are negative in every thread. You can keep telling yourself you are a winner but nobody here is fooled. Just get the fades up early so we can be dialed.

He’s a mouth breathing mush loser. It is what is is. All he has at this point is to find an argument on this forum. Everything else has been repoed or ran off with the neighbor.
    You are literally spending all day arguing with me after after trying to argue their is no point in arguing with me. Shit up dumb shit, you got cleaned once again.

thomorino

Great, I think we all know that and I don't think it was every really a question.

In fact, not one person in this thread ever questioned it. Not one.

What was questioned was this...

And it was answered with this...Ashli Babbitt was killed during the capitol protest.

Post a play Morono!!!!

This trying to talk to you isn't very fun, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, you know.

Wrong you are a dumb shit.

mjsuax13

You are literally spending all day arguing with me after after trying to argue their is no point in arguing with me. Shit up dumb shit, you got cleaned once again.
    I said I wasn’t going to argue in the NBA thread. WNBA is wide open for business as you can see by the gang bang we are giving you. Keep posting losers Eddie Mush. It’s also not argument because I’m right and everybody knows it. Right Eddie?

thomorino

I said I wasn’t going to argue in the NBA thread. WNBA is wide open for business as you can see by the gang bang we are giving you. Keep posting losers Eddie Mush. It’s also not argument because I’m right and everybody knows it. Right Eddie?
    You sound like a child dumb shit.

thomorino

You got cleaned out once again today, 0-3 just in this thread alone, that’s why you are so angry you dumb shit.

mjsuax13

You got cleaned out once again today, 0-3 just in this thread alone, that’s why you are so angry you dumb shit.
    I’m up over $27k fading you. Are you laying in bed posting?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This is crazy!!!

I'm not even arguing with him, at all. I actually thought he might not have known someone was shot on January 6th.

Then he starts going on about murder, out of the blue.

It's like he argues with himself then gets unhinged and just calls anyone in the middle of his posts "dumb shits"

He's not even reading the posts.

Weird.

thomorino

I’m up over $27k fading you. Are you laying in bed posting?

This is crazy!!!

I'm not even arguing with him, at all. I actually thought he might not have known someone was shot on January 6th.

It's like he argues with himself then just calls anyon in the middle of his posts "dumb shits"

Weird.
    2 dumb shits.

You aren’t up anything fading me, which is why you will never post or track any of these air bet fades you dumb shit.

mjsuax13

This is crazy!!!

It's like he argues with himself then gets unhinged and just calls anyone in the middle of his posts "dumb shits"

He's not even reading the posts.

Weird.
    That’s his move. 100%. Arguing with strangers while his wife texts the neighbor. Awful.

mjsuax13

2 dumb shits.

You aren’t up anything fading me, which is why you will never post or track any of these air bet fades you dumb shit.
    There are fade tracking threads all over this forum in your honor. This is one of them.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...which is why you will never post or track any of these air bet fades you dumb shit.
    That is happening in this thead Morono.

Bury the Faders Morono, Legggooooooo!!!!!!

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

There are fade tracking threads all over this forum in your honor. This is one of them.
    Actually, this is true.

Has something like this ever happened in the history of SBR?

Morono, you're making history in the Forum!

Leggoooo!!!!

thomorino

That’s his move. 100%. Arguing with strangers while his wife texts the neighbor. Awful.

That is happening in this thead Morono.

Bury the Faders Morono, Legggooooooo!!!!!!

You are the ones in my thread you dumb shits.

mjsuax13

Actually, this is true.

Has something like this ever happened in the history of SBR?

Morono, you're making history in the Forum!

Leggoooo!!!!

MORONO is poster (poser) of the year.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You are the ones in my thread you dumb shits.
    This is our thread, Morono.

That's why we're going to keep it clean, right Morono?

Get The Faders Morono Leggoooo!!!!!!

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/UnrulyDisgustingGermanspaniel' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='524'></iframe>

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Alright guys, I have a dilemma here.

So far it hasn't really mattered but it sure could. For the Fade side of the tracking in this thread I am using the exact Fade from where Morono is getting down.

But that's not really fair. Almost everyone can go elsewhere and get the fade for, at the very least, better vig.

Since we are "To win 2 units" do you guys think I should just post the most widely available line to fade, at least on spreads and Totals?

I don't see why the Faders should get punished in the record keeping just because Morono is getting robbed blind by prices.

So far it hasn't really mattered but when he's getting spread and Totals at -115, I'm Fading with -115, but no Fader is getting that, they are doing better for sure.

I think part of the Fade isn't just betting the opposite, it's getting the available lines he won't.

What do you think?

As the official Treasurer of the documented highly profitable FADE AND GET PAID™️, I say fade the picks and get the best lines you can get. Why? Because 1) moron doesn't even bet and 2) more importantly, he makes up the majority of his lines. You are completely correct that the FADE is not about betting the opposite but fading the stupidity of anyone "betting" that specific line being used. So fade and use the line that is available, not the one being "proposed" by some delusional deranged moron.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave Headsterx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave Headsterx 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave Headsterx 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername gave Headsterx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

thomorino

MORONO is poster (poser) of the year.

This is our thread, Morono.

That's why we're going to keep it clean, right Morono?

Get The Faders Morono Leggoooo!!!!!!

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/UnrulyDisgustingGermanspaniel' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='524'></iframe>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    As the official Treasurer of the documented highly profitable FADE AND GET PAID™️, I say fade the picks and get the best lines you can get. Why? Because 1) moron doesn't even bet and 2) more importantly, he makes up the majority of his lines. You are completely correct that the FADE is not about betting the opposite but fading the stupidity of anyone "betting" that specific line being used. So fade and use the line that is available, not the one being "proposed" by some delusional deranged moron.

3 dumb shits.

Headsterx just abandons his worthless fake threads every week.

mjsuax13

This is the part he can’t seem to understand. Half of his fake fraud lines you can’t even find at any book or the line you can find is significantly better. The fade remains a profitable move for any bettor. The soccer thread alone is a +80 units for faders. NBA +30 units for faders. This one will be the same.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Headsterx

Headsterx

Huh? When moron rants and raves with gibberish but tries to claim everyone else is angry. Take a break and your meds. Mommy is saying it's "nighty night" for little It.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...the FADE is not about betting the opposite but fading the stupidity of anyone "betting" that specific line being used...
    This is the most compelling argument for sure and I will now use the best line at the time. It truly does respect the spirit of the Fade here.

I'd also like to thank you for your work and know that I did acknowledge your contributions as the top of the Fader's Column says this...

To Win
    FADE and Get PaidTM 2 units

Headsterx

3 dumb shits.

Headsterx just abandons his worthless fake threads every week.
    That doesn't even makes sense, idiot. How can I abandon a monthly thread every week?

For the love of God, moron is going off the deep end again.

thomorino

This is the part he can’t seem to understand. Half of his fake fraud lines you can’t even find at any book or the line you can find is significantly better. The fade remains a profitable move for any bettor. The soccer thread alone is a +80 units for faders. NBA +30 units for faders. This one will be the same.

Huh? When moron rants and raves with gibberish but tries to claim everyone else is angry. Take a break and your meds. Mommy is saying it's "nighty night" for little It.

This is the most compelling argument for sure and I will now use the best line at the time. It truly does respect the spirit of the Fade here.

I'd also like to thank you for your work and know that I did acknowledge your contributions as the top of the Fader's Column says this...

To Win
    FADE and Get PaidTM 2 units

That doesn't even makes sense, idiot. How can I abandon a monthly thread every week?

For the love of God, moron is going off the deep end again.

Dumb shits

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I promise I'm only going to do this once tonight, but let's to see if he just has to respond.

Ok here I go...

thomorino

I promise I'm only going to do this once tonight, but let's to see if he just has to respond.

Ok here I go...

You are a dumb shit

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I know I said I'd only do this once, but I have to see for sure...

First ... 78910111213 ... Last