firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Woodland a classic choke box but I hope you win
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave firedawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Hell yea hes been playing as good as anybody last 2 rounds, he just sucked that first day,i think him or finau have best chance to catch the leaders who are no names so we will see how they do ,need this one, go Gwood

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Hell yea hes been playing as good as anybody last 2 rounds, he just sucked that first day,i think him or finau have best chance to catch the leaders who are no names so we will see how they do ,need this one, go Gwood

if u look at last year in the pga and just the other week with justin rose there is alot of value betting guys after round 3 a few shots back sometimes u can get really good prices 10-1 or better can only imagine what odds on justin rose were 8 shots back , there is alot of choking on the pga tour the leaders seem to tense up play tight on sundays and u will see alot of times somebody shooting a low round sunday and catching them cantlay 11-1 hadley 14-1 and woodland 14-2 only 4 shots back u have a rookie and guy who has never won at top can very easily seeing one of these guys shoot 5 6 under tommorow and win

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    if u look at last year in the pga and just the other week with justin rose there is alot of value betting guys after round 3 a few shots back sometimes u can get really good prices 10-1 or better can only imagine what odds on justin rose were 8 shots back , there is alot of choking on the pga tour the leaders seem to tense up play tight on sundays and u will see alot of times somebody shooting a low round sunday and catching them cantlay 11-1 hadley 14-1 and woodland 14-2 only 4 shots back u have a rookie and guy who has never won at top can very easily seeing one of these guys shoot 5 6 under tommorow and win
    If gsp wins i might throw a hundo on cantlay, hes a guy thats been steady and a up and comer 2, but fuk its time fir gwood to win one, hes chocked.so many times he is too talented to keep letting these oppurtunities keep passinh him bye

slapshot81
    Update your status

If gsp wins i might throw a hundo on cantlay, hes a guy thats been steady and a up and comer 2, but fuk its time fir gwood to win one, hes chocked.so many times he is too talented to keep letting these oppurtunities keep passinh him bye
    watch out for tom hoge 28/1 guy played really well to keep his card just few weeks ago woodland played better last year he had 4 top 10's guy hits it a mile, i really would not be surprised one of those guys at 5 under win this

Jack Nash
    Jack Nash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1667

Im surprised to see so much interest from all of you for a boring sport like Golf :-)

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Nash View Post
    Im surprised to see so much interest from all of you for a boring sport like Golf :-)
    Nothing is boring when u got thousands on the line, i would listen to my grandma read me dr suess books all day if there was a couple grand at the end of them waiting for me

slapshot81
    Update your status

Nothing is boring when u got thousands on the line, i would listen to my grandma read me dr suess books all day if there was a couple grand at the end of them waiting for me
    i like watching golf nothing like watching the back nine on sunday especially a major i had kevin kisner to win the players that year w fowler where kisner missed 2 putts on 18 by inches it was a great tourny went to a playoff 3 guys that was anything but boring

Clutchut12

Lol i had fowler man, what a tourny, that fkin kisner kept coming and coming, i still to this day dont k ow how that putt missed on 18 for kisner to win it, never been so nervous in my life, i was on tears when ricky hit that putt on 18 to be the clubhouse leader, then sergio and kisner just kept coming sinking putt after putt, but ricky was like plus 4500 that tourny and i put like 150 on him, was one of the best days of my life, he eill always be my fav golfer just because of that run he made for me,and il put that afternoon up against any superbowl ever for me

slapshot81
    Update your status

Lol i had fowler man, what a tourny, that fkin kisner kept coming and coming, i still to this day dont k ow how that putt missed on 18 for kisner to win it, never been so nervous in my life, i was on tears when ricky hit that putt on 18 to be the clubhouse leader, then sergio and kisner just kept coming sinking putt after putt, but ricky was like plus 4500 that tourny and i put like 150 on him, was one of the best days of my life, he eill always be my fav golfer just because of that run he made for me,and il put that afternoon up against any superbowl ever for me
    it was good i had kisner top 5 so i hit that a win would of been icing on the cake and would been 10k win but that was epic tourny fowler went crazy last 5 holes and then on 17 guy is like a machine just kept pin hunting one of the best tournys ever seen, still waiting on fowler win a major it will come just surprised taken this long and kisner well he's one of my fav golfers but there is a reason he has only won twice guy cant putt well he has like 7 2nd place finishes if he was clutch putter he would have so many more wins

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

U clowns lol.... let’s gey a sub forum going so I can teach u

slapshot81
    Update your status

there's a lot of value betting golf i usually place few bets before tournament and then some after 1st round and some after 3rd round nothing worse betting a guy to win and he goes 5 over day 1 and he's done, alot choking in the pga tour since tiger left, if tiger was leading after the 3rd round it was done but these guys they start thinking too much and are choke artist

slapshot81
    Update your status

BOL to all of yall betting golf all it takes is 1 week make a great month or year, plus yall get tiger back soon so u know tons of dead money will come in on him improve odds for the guys that can actually win

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    That's not giving him more motivation he is wasted talent imo i think he is who he is a "almoster" slightly above average golfer will make a couple million a year on tour have a decent career and may get a win. plus he's not getting younger he's 33 in his 10th year on tour.
    I think that's a fair analysis. Charles Howell 3 comes to mind.......

First 12