brapple
    brapple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Round 10

Interesting odds this round

cats -14.5 since 2012 odds this low at simonds stadium have only been seen 4 times, Geelong have covered on every occasion. There are definite problems in the Geelong game at the moment, but a hot & cold team like the roos should not be getting this much respect. If Geelong is able to win the hard ball they should control this game from start to finish. Still unsure if this is bookies waiting for a bite. Waiting on teams being named, before pulling the trigger on this one. Most likely 1-1.5 %
    bet size

hawks +16.5 When was the last time anyone has seen odds like this on the hawks ?
    bookies are definitely making a stand here. I feel betting on this game should be purely based on odds movement, if the line moves in favour of port, betting the hawks may be a smart move. Again 1-1.5% bet size.

Bulldogs +27.5 last weeks line for the Gold Coast was definitely the highest handicap that's been placed against their name against sides other then GWS. This week the same respect has been given, although on the rise I think the suns will have to work this week & 5 goals is to much. The dogs will be competitive, their game style will keep this close. 3% on the line & 1%
    for the win.

Any feedback back would be greatly appreciated

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Hey mate, I like allt he plays and most likely will be plays of mine.

I have been eyeing the Cats line for awhile, the main reason for the number is due to a) the cats coming back from perth b) stevie j being out for the game. That been said I think they will rally and perform at Simmonds.

It's scary to go against the 'Portress' but you ahve to take the points here for the Hawks, they are a class team.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

How many key players are the hawks going to be missing this weekend? Certainly tempting to take them ATS but Port's fitness is elite.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Hey mate, I like allt he plays and most likely will be plays of mine.

I have been eyeing the Cats line for awhile, the main reason for the number is due to a) the cats coming back from perth b) stevie j being out for the game. That been said I think they will rally and perform at Simmonds.

It's scary to go against the 'Portress' but you ahve to take the points here for the Hawks, they are a class team.
    North always seem to get up and about against geelong, however they usually play at etihad.

beeeej12
    beeeej12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    How many key players are the hawks going to be missing this weekend? Certainly tempting to take them ATS but Port's fitness is elite.
    Gibson, Lake, Mitchell, Rioli, Roughead and possibly shiels

Hodge will be a welcome inclusion but if you take at least 5 of their top 10 players out of any team they are going to struggle

brapple

those tight wings at Simmonds stadium did it again. Geelong up at the SCG next weekend. That win may add some value to the swans next week, line is currently at -10.5.
    As for tomorrow, hawks deserve a 2% outlay at +15.5 & .5% for a hawks win by ​1-24

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by beeeej12 View Post
    Gibson, Lake, Mitchell, Rioli, Roughead and possibly shiels

Hodge will be a welcome inclusion but if you take at least 5 of their top 10 players out of any team they are going to struggle
    All right, thanks beeej.

brapple

GWS vs Richmond over 188.5 at 1%
    Should be a 200-220 point game, GWS to set the pace on their home ground, Richmond will need over 50% accuracy to have any chance at winning this game

brapple

take it anyway you can, perfect score for a middle hope someone got it.

round up for the weekend
    Geelong –14.5 1% win(although I didn't do a final post on here so I'll leave that one out of the thread win loss count.
    GWS vs Richmond over 188.5 1% win
    Hawthorn +15.5 2% win
    Hawthorn 1-24 .5% loss

Still really like the dogs to keep it close tomorrow, line has dipped down to +24.5 might be a good idea to wait till just before the game starts, hopefully the lower line will entice a few bets on the suns and get the points pushed up to around +27.5 again. That should give us a 7 scoring shots bumper, which I'd feel more confident with.

brapple

bulldogs +27.5 1.5 %
    bulldogs 1-24 .5%
    bulldogs 20-29 .25%

The dogs need a win here if they want to make the eight this yr.

beeeej12
    beeeej12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

do you really think the bulldogs are a good enough side to make the 8???