HrhFish
    HrhFish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Newb looking for bookies offering best deal on greyhound forcasts.advice please.

Hi all. I have just perfected a betting strategy for the Greyhound forecasts. I now have the funds available to start for real.I am naturally an eager beaver today!Its at local tracks to me today Romford and Crayford.I usually do OK at those tracks so I'll take that as a positive!I just want to know which bookies have the best deal at the moment.I was with Bet 365 but their best odds policy does not apply to greyhound forecasts. Does any one know if Corals still do the best prices even if they drift?I seem to remember this applied to forecasts as well.When the greyhound bets are live I do not want to be chasing the best prices when the odds are live if the prices drift after placing bet. HELP
    Last edited by HrhFish; 02-02-13 at 01:10 AM.

HrhFish

Eureka!!

Those of you reading this incase you were curious about my stratergy it worked!! £88 won. It's nice when things work init!Stuck with Bet 365 for a while.

HrhFish

Now Monday 4-2-13. Won again today. £60 touch today! It's good to be the king!!!

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

post the plays before they happen. (Hint: it helps build credibility)