zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Hey Lance Armstrong, I think its a little too late to win over the people now, buddy.

you denied this STRONGLY for so so so so so long. now you are just going to come and admit it after heavily denying it for so long. this to me makes you look like a jack ass ten times even more. he'll be hated even more.

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/...ey-report-says

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Him and Barry Bonds should be pals.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

also going to get a arse sued off...already started actually

going to be a rough road for this guey and i hope he gets all thats coming to him

prikk ruined people for calling him out

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    also going to get a arse sued off...already started actually

going to be a rough road for this guey and i hope he gets all thats coming to him

prikk ruined people for calling him out
    I didn't know about that, just starting to hear about that. supposedly he really literally like ruined lives from those who accused them. like DESTROYED peoples lives.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

whos the bigger liar....lance armstrong or ttwarrior1?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

In a sport in which every successful competitior "dopes"..........Lance Armstrong accomplished amazing feats. From what I've read......most cyclists use the same drugs/methods to "dope".................Lance was just the best athlete of the bunch.

Sorry Euro's (and a few others)................this American just kicked your collective asses at your own game.
    Points Awarded:

GoneWrong gave William Walters 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    whos the bigger liar....lance armstrong or ttwarrior1?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    In a sport in which every successful competitior "dopes"..........Lance Armstrong accomplished amazing feats. From what I've read......most cyclists use the same drugs/methods to "dope".................Lance was just the best athlete of the bunch.

Sorry Euro's (and a few others)................this American just kicked your collective asses at your own game.
    is there any question that the PEDs helped him in his treatment of cancer? or no? totally different category?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    mikey start a props thread for todays NFL games when u get a chance buddy.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The funny thing about this... why do I feel someone is paying him for his story? I really think someone is giving him money on the side to come clean. What other reason is this for? There's no reason to do this. Conscience or no conscience... there's no need for this.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm embarrassed of being American from Lance Armstrong. He failed us as a nation.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The funny thing about this... why do I feel someone is paying him for his story? I really think someone is giving him money on the side to come clean. What other reason is this for? There's no reason to do this. Conscience or no conscience... there's no need for this.
    he wants to come back and race.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i swear i thought the same thing MS!!

has to be a reason, besides he "says" he wants to compete again for some reason

i mean this guy is going to lose ALOT of money from being sued and companies want reimbursment back for things ect ect...both already happening since this leaked

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    he wants to come back and race.
    He wants to do triathlons. He's already met with the USADA about a pathway to forgiveness. I wouldn't doubt Oprah is paying him, but he is still worth north of $100 million.

I really never liked Lance simply because he was an outspoken libtard from Texas. And also because he dated an Olsen twin, who I find repulsive.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    He wants to do triathlons. He's already met with the USADA about a pathway to forgiveness. I wouldn't doubt Oprah is paying him, but he is still worth north of $100 million.

I really never liked Lance simply because he was an outspoken libtard from Texas. And also because he dated an Olsen twin, who I find repulsive.
    jesus me too....yuck

zoo youk

do you guys think the american people will forgive him? I think part will just because so much he was done with the live strong stuff but than again he has just gone sooooooooo long with denying it so hard, I think he's fuked.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

What an egotistical fuckhead.....Lance no one gave a shit when you were winning, NO ONES GIVES A SHIT. Just go away. I hope everyone he destroyed to try and keep his name all while lying really give it to him.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The number of people threatened/ruined by Armstrong is staggering.

Like other high functioning sociopaths, he followed a familiar path. At first, any suggestion of cheating was met with the usual "the french are just jealous because an American is winning THEIR race" or "rider/trainer/mechanic XYZ is just a bitter person who couldn't make it to his level"

When it became a bit more apparent, the next card to play was the "look at all the good work his foundation does. " This brings out the "there's no proof he cheated...but even if he did, he helped all those people"

When it became obvious recently that he was guilty of cheating, he resorted to evasive and legal loophole filled language. Now that he's run out of willing listeners to his lying and he wants to try and get back into competition of any sort, he'll partially come clean. Do not expect a full disclosure - it won't happen.

Expect tears if you watch his upcoming interviews though. Sociopaths are top tier actors (they've been perfecting it since early childhood) when it comes to faking empathy, and as a last resort, will play the pity card and turn on the waterworks. If a hidden camera could follow him the moment the stage lights turn off, the tears would dry up in an instant.

This guy has a long list of lives, families, reputations and careers left in ruins. Once the government (on behalf of the USPS) goes after him for all that endorsement money they gave him, it'll be interesting to see who stands with this "hero".
    Last edited by muldoon; 01-14-13 at 08:14 PM.

zoo youk

solid post muldoon

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Lance is opening himself up to multi-million dollar lawsuits. But as pointed out above he has 100 million in the bank.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Like anyone in cycling who is even mildly competitive doesn't dope. This is a clear example of the French not liking anyone winning their race year after year and going on a witch hunt.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Like anyone in cycling who is even mildly competitive doesn't dope. This is a clear example of the French not liking anyone winning their race year after year and going on a witch hunt.
    Ron Jongen is friench?
    Floyd Landis is french?
    Emily O'Reilly is
    french?

All part of the witch hunt?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Ron Jongen is friench?
    Floyd Landis is french?
    Emily O'Reilly is
    french?

All part of the witch hunt?
    They came into the picture long after the French started the inquisition, do you deny that all competitive cyclists dope?

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

It's clearly France's fault. Good call.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm embarrassed of being American from Lance Armstrong. He failed us as a nation.

Good thing you are greek at least.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

yep what a penetrating liar... and the fact he slandered anyone who told the truth

but u watch the tears and the whole cancer thing oh and penetrating oprah

people will feel sorry for him after this performance u watch...it will get twisted

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

ITs called the livestrong foundation and the lack of funding it is currently receiving because of lance's actions.

A little foresight can go along way...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

couldn't care less, honestly. if he tested negative in all the tests the whole race was juicing sure he lied about it, but still what he did with his fame, and how he changed the world. donating over half a billion to cancer research in his livestrong org, and giving alot of his personal wealth into it, and helping and inspiring million of people around the world. who cares. if he had the chance, i hope he would do it all the same.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lying psychotic cheater who gave millions to cancer research. kind of balances out, i'm cool w/ him.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    In a sport in which every successful competitior "dopes"..

That's rubbish. Lance is a HUGE part of the reason it became that way. In fact he is almost soley responsible for young cyclists to be forced to dope to be professional in the end.

But it's a falacy that everyone was doing it before Lance.

Back tests have been done of all samples taken in the first Tour he won. There was 12 riders detected using HGH... and half of them have now said Lance was the main driving force to get his team using them.

He's a very bad person. Even before we start discussing the financial bullying and attacking critics he engaged in.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    lying psychotic cheater who gave millions to cancer research. kind of balances out, i'm cool w/ him.
    its not only the money, its all the support live strong gives cancer patients. and just the inspiration people saw from him. i was 14 when i was diagnosed with mpnst right towards the ending of his run.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    In fact he is almost soley responsible for young cyclists to be forced to dope to be professional in the end.

LAWL.
    good stuff brah.

this sport has been riddled with ped's for decades. and is still now.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

LAWL.
    good stuff brah.

this sport has been riddled with ped's for decades. and is still now.
    Don't drink the koolaid.

HGH is the problem, not any and all things apologists want to lump it in with now. Caffiene etc...

Fact: There were ONLY 12 riders detected cheating with HGH in 1999

http://velonews.competitor.com/2005/...n-99-tour_8740

Lance did this to cycling almost on his own. And he never would have got near a tour win if not for his cheating. He was less than average before he cheated.

neverstoppers23

LOL. DETECTED. that is the key word, how many tests did lance fail during his run. 0.

they are always one step ahead of the tests. come on now. thats like saying ah, dur, dur zz, duh um , yeah bonds never used roids, he never failed a test!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    LOL. DETECTED. that is the key word, how many tests did lance fail during his run. 0.

they are always one step ahead of the tests. come on now. thats like saying ah, dur, dur zz, duh um , yeah bonds never used roids, he never failed a test!
    Read the article if you actually give a shit about the truth.

They 'detected' every user in that set of 1999 samples... it was the sample base used to develop and test the current test.

There was only 12.

12 Last