TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Forget the sports, I'm going to go pro picking Greyhounds

Was at the dog track this weekend for the first time ever. Took a little while for me to even understand what was going on. Then I found my groove.

At first I studied the program and looked at the recent histories and the opening odds etc. etc. and didn't really do well. Then I concentrated on the dogs when they came out onto the track. I can't explain it, I just got a feeling by watching them. I think it's a gift.

I picked 4 out of the next 5 winners without looking at the program or odds. Just by studying their demeanor. These were 8 dogs per event races.

The problem was I was at a small track. I would put a $20 on a dog but the place was so small time that $20 would move my odds from 12-1 to 3 or 4-1 come racetime. The few other bettors were betting dollars so I know it was my money moving it.

Don't worry offshore industry I will continue to be sports as a hobby, but I am well on my way to rounding the dog tracks and living it up. If you happen to see a guy at the track sometime who keeps picking winners and has a couple hot natural breasted Russian girls under each arm be sure to say "Hey pal" to TheCentaur

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Sneak some dog biscuits in and meet the mother fukker before the race. Duke the bitch into winning.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Centaur, words cannot describe how much I miss betting on greyhounds
    live. There is no longer a running track in all New England.
    I started going at 18 yrs old. It was such a great atmosphere, and
    a good bet coupled with entertainment.

What track did you go to ? somewhere in Fla ?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

find the track bias (changes) for the day , ex. 1-2-8 , then just bet it blindly

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good stuff

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I'm about an hour from the tracks in Jacksonville. I can't Beat the dogs. I wish I knew how

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

had a dog run wrong way around track----fell at first turn---got up going backwards---met rabbit and other dogs---slammed on brakes turned around----rabbit chased my dog to finish line---Ebro, Florida

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    find the track bias (changes) for the day , ex. 1-2-8 , then just bet it blindly
    Have no clue what this means so I'm sure I have a lot to learn.

Am I right though, if $20 moves the odds so much there is not near enough action to want to play there?