ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

at u fukks who believe we need you..

Ur right, we do need you, to take a long walk from a short pier.

We need u like herpes needs another carrier, like foreign oil that needs a match, like a warmonger needs peace or like another innocent child needs a bullet through the head from a firearm made in the USA...

We need you....to go away

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get the arrogance. Defiance of falling victim to tough times is one thing, but the complete arrogance is just plain stupid. The USA's economy is in the shit, as soon as your banks start injecting funds into the market you're going to find yourselves with huge debt, soaring prices and probably low growth. Stagflation is on the horizon, yet you don't care to take it on board, you just chant your countries name. I've never understood why American's do that, but hey, each to their own. We'll see if you're still laughing in a decades time about how powerfull you are and how much we need you!

Nothing against American's in general, just the arrogant one's, and the internet is one place that is sure as hell full of them!

And not sure why this all came out of a female soccer game. None of you likely even watch it

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yes sir all over womens USA soccer...cant wait for the next game on Saturday vs Columbia

First 123