ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Take the over if its anything playable... I will probably not be on a side on this one!

Bulldogs with 2 late tries to be up 2 at the break. Straight kicking could be an issue. Inu just 1 of 3.

I see that wanker Roxxybitch is on Dogs too. Probably means they lose Sorry guys. Guy is still funded at all the Euro books, which means he is down big life time. We have about a 30% chance of winning. You can hedge out now if you want, but I'm going to ride this out.
    Yee of little Faith, GET THE FUKK BACK ON BOARD!!!! This isnt quitters camp last time i checked....

Unreal

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Cash that shit

Roosters confirm they are pretenders.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

We should thank Barba for this win.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    We should thank Barba for this win.

Thank my man Inu who the Warriors decided to let go

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Yee of little Faith, GET THE FUKK BACK ON BOARD!!!! This isnt quitters camp last time i checked....

Unreal
    Lol. I was making a point. I know its bullshit, but I feel the same way if Landers or Lang are on the same play!

I was never really getting off. Cash it!

Now to start worrying about this weekend. I'll be away for the weekend (having 4 days in asia for a quick break), so I'll be getting a few bets in early. Crows already in. Hawks and Pies 2H if I can are autobets. A lot of sharp lines this weekend. 3 away teams that I like, but don't trust travelling: Eagles, Blues and Dogs.
    Last edited by Gee; 05-28-12 at 05:54 AM.

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice work guys! I had jumped on this too, at -3.5 and again at -4.5, had to use up a free bet and really warmed to it late. Got some funds to play with next weekend now

I'm scared off the saints by Coohcy, with a strike rate like this I'm scared shitless to be backing against him

I will look at GWS at -70.5. Will have to look into it, but it is down in Geelong, andI think there is still work going on down there? If it is a blustery day it could be tough to kick straight. Just food for thought.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wobbles only -60.5 vs Suns at the G is a gift....
    Agree with Coochy about the crows at the line as well.
    2 big plays to be punished

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Welcome to the bulldogs Inu hehe what a performance! MOM on his debut for the best club wohoooo!

On another note, **** off Goodwin, you're not welcome back! I loved our backs tonight, in defense and attack.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Crows line out to -10.5 now and it's only Wednesday morning.

Do any of you guys follow any line movement in AFL? Obviously if you like a play getting on it early is generally the key to beat the closer however do you guys make any plays based on fading public/line movement?

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Welcome to the bulldogs Inu hehe what a performance! MOM on his debut for the best club wohoooo!

On another note, **** off Goodwin, you're not welcome back! I loved our backs tonight, in defense and attack.

Before you get too excited remember this is a guy who will do the impossible one week then struggle to catch the ball the next.

Hopefully he finds some consistency with you guys since he sure as fukk couldn't over here.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Crows line out to -10.5 now and it's only Wednesday morning.

Do any of you guys follow any line movement in AFL? Obviously if you like a play getting on it early is generally the key to beat the closer however do you guys make any plays based on fading public/line movement?
    Sweet..wouldn't doubt if the closer is around 14.5 at this rate

Personally found myself observing lines much more this season after poor form in early rounds.

The disparity between teams is a lot closer this season than those of recent past...GL

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Before you get too excited remember this is a guy who will do the impossible one week then struggle to catch the ball the next.

Hopefully he finds some consistency with you guys since he sure as fukk couldn't over here.

I have FAITH in Des!

First ... 2345