jon101
    jon101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Fast deposits at Twinspires with ******** MONEYPAK

Twinspires now accepts ******** Moneypak, just goto a retailer and load your funds for $4.95 take the card and the receipt to their website deposit option and instantly get credit for those funds.

Woo Hoo! Play on!

gambleonclaimers
    gambleonclaimers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, to bad you can't wager on churchhill downs, Calder but hey you get emerald downs in return...

jon101

I recommend

5 dimes will let ya wager on anything and their payout record is beyond reproach.

Take it easy GOC.

Jon101

gambleonclaimers
    gambleonclaimers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am getting sick of twinspires garbage they have been getting under my skin on my agreed upon wager rewards and not servicing the player like they should be so I can't wager on churchhill or calder and as a treat from them I get emerald downs seems they forgot who is paying the bills over there the wagering dollar pays their salaries...

jon101

Well

Well you can always goto 5 dimes, and play, they have great odds and quick payouts, and all the tracks you want.

I only mention them because they usually pay me within an hour of payout request, and always customer service is ready to help out.

Try 5 dimes, and write them and ask for the 15% rebate on losses for horses, I get that on every deposit and claim rebate 2 times per year.

Jon101

domwolf
    domwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jon101 View Post
    Twinspires now accepts ******** Moneypak, just goto a retailer and load your funds for $4.95 take the card and the receipt to their website deposit option and instantly get credit for those funds.

Woo Hoo! Play on!
    This seems to be a good new trend my bookie is also taking ******** Moneypaks, i buy one at a CVS ( walmart and walgreens ones take time to be ready) call my bookie give him the number and i bet right away.

I even took one of those prepaid Geendot cards out and i get my withdrawls is the for of moneypaks. I call my bookie ask for x much in payout, he emails me the moneypaks numbers o i call the next day to get them. If i request $1000 or less i get the moneypaks numbers same day by 6 cali time.

this is of the hook theses moneypaks are totaly anonymous.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I don't understand why you'd want to use this service and pay a fee? If you set up your checking account with twinspires, you get instant credit on deposits and no service charge.

I do agree with the poster on twinspires credibility. A company names twinspires and they can't take bets on Churchill Downs. The rewards program is also a joke. You have to wager about $10,000 to get a $10 credit.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

The reason they can't take Churchill (and several other for that matter) is the horsemens demand of TRIPLE their current cut of account wagers. And since every state gives horsemen veto ability, the track has little choice. If ANY track gives in, they'll all be forced to do the same, which will ultimately result in the takeout being raised, probably another 5%. That will do more to drive bettors offshore than anything currently happening, IMHO.