WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

We got any online daily tournament players?

DerbyWars or HorseTourneys

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Yeah I have played on both sites. Off them for now but will probably return. What's going On?

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yeah I have played on both sites. Off them for now but will probably return. What's going On?
    Nice, i play on Derbywars, you play heads up games when you play?

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Nice, i play on Derbywars, you play heads up games when you play?
    I used to, but mostly not last couple of years. Horse tourneys is the much better site imo. Since DW got sued by the Stronach Group they are not as good as they used to be. Can you sign up to Horse tourneys?

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

I used to, but mostly not last couple of years. Horse tourneys is the much better site imo. Since DW got sued by the Stronach Group they are not as good as they used to be. Can you sign up to Horse tourneys?

I refuse to play on Horse tourney because of who owns it, Oh you haven't played in a few years that's pretty long time, Ya i play on DerbyWars but i agree the games on HT are 10x better because of the higher prize pools, I think what Stronach did was BS, DW was the first one to do it and they really screwed them over. They have limited them to very few tracks, i play daily was just wondering if anyone on here played could maybe play on DW.

Easy-Rider 66

I refuse to play on Horse tourney because of who owns it, Oh you haven't played in a few years that's pretty long time, Ya i play on DerbyWars but i agree the games on HT are 10x better because of the higher prize pools, I think what Stronach did was BS, DW was the first one to do it and they really screwed them over. They have limited them to very few tracks, i play daily was just wondering if anyone on here played could maybe play on DW.
    no let me clarify. I stopped playing overall 3 months ago. It's the head to head games I have not played in years. I was a heavy player on DW and HT for years but went on a bad run and needed a break. Anyway what do you have against the owners of HT if you do not mind me asking?

Easy-Rider 66

as for the lawsuit I agree with the judge. DW was using the track info and not paying a cut to the tracks. it cost them millions I believe.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

no let me clarify. I stopped playing overall 3 months ago. It's the head to head games I have not played in years. I was a heavy player on DW and HT for years but went on a bad run and needed a break. Anyway what do you have against the owners of HT if you do not mind me asking?
    Would rather not discuss it, lets just say i will never give them a penny. I'm a heavy player on DW, hoping another sites opens up to give me a second option, Ya if you play seriously daily it can def burn you out over time.

Easy-Rider 66

Would rather not discuss it, lets just say i will never give them a penny. I'm a heavy player on DW, hoping another sites opens up to give me a second option, Ya if you play seriously daily it can def burn you out over time.
    ok Wire no worries. Yeah I can not legally Play Pari mutuel in my state which is How I prefer to play the game. SO unless I post up offshore(which I rarely do) the tourney sites is my best option along with the SBR Book.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

If you ever decide to jump on DW again let me no.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Playing Pari mutuel offshore is just a bad idea i agree, That's horrible you still live in a state in 2021 you can't bet on horse racing, jesus!

Easy-Rider 66

If you ever decide to jump on DW again let me no.
    ok sounds good. I closed both accounts and on HT I can not open again for 6 months. DW said I could return at any time. probably in next month or 2 will email them back. will let you know. thx,

Easy-Rider 66

Playing Pari mutuel offshore is just a bad idea i agree, That's horrible you still live in a state in 2021 you can't bet on horse racing, jesus!
    yeah it sucks there was bill pending to make it legal but never went anywhere.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

yeah it sucks there was bill pending to make it legal but never went anywhere.
    You liking anyone for the Derby? Any futures?

Easy-Rider 66

You liking anyone for the Derby? Any futures?
    no usually do not get involved this early for the KY Derby. you play any futures?

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

I got a tip from someone i trust on Concert Tour got him at 125/1 little over 3 weeks ago.

Easy-Rider 66

I got a tip from someone i trust on Concert Tour got him at 125/1 little over 3 weeks ago.
    nice he just won a SA stakes race I think this weekend. correct?

Easy-Rider 66

sired by Street Sense out of Tapit Mare.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

nice he just won a SA stakes race I think this weekend. correct?
    Ya he just won a Grade 2, He is 10/1 now to win the Derby now i can't ask for much more, just going to enjoy the sweat if he loses he loses the sweat is what's its all about now.

Easy-Rider 66

Ya he just won a Grade 2, He is 10/1 now to win the Derby now i can't ask for much more, just going to enjoy the sweat if he loses he loses the sweat is what's its all about now.
    that's great value. IMO you have already scored at least a bit. THis game is about finding value. I remember when I saw MIne that Bird at 100/1 to win the derby about 3 weeks out. on an offshore site. could not pull the trigger after looking at his speed numbers. But did pull the trigger at 40/1 for advance odds for Summer Bird to win the Belmont. GL wire.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

that's great value. IMO you have already scored at least a bit. THis game is about finding value. I remember when I saw MIne that Bird at 100/1 to win the derby about 3 weeks out. on an offshore site. could not pull the trigger after looking at his speed numbers. But did pull the trigger at 40/1 for advance odds for Summer Bird to win the Belmont. GL wire.

It's getting harder and harder it seems to extract value, you no what you may have saved yourself a huge headache cause if you would have hit for a good amount on an offshore on that 100/1 who knows if you would have even gotten paid out, i stopped betting offshore after getting screwed over on a P5 i hit they paid me half of what i was supposed to get, was the last time i ever bet on horses on a offshore, And thanks Easy i appreciate it.

Easy-Rider 66

It's getting harder and harder it seems to extract value, you no what you may have saved yourself a huge headache cause if you would have hit for a good amount on an offshore on that 100/1 who knows if you would have even gotten paid out, i stopped betting offshore after getting screwed over on a P5 i hit they paid me half of what i was supposed to get, was the last time i ever bet on horses on a offshore, And thanks Easy i appreciate it.
    yeah offshore is not ideal but I did get paid back in the day for Summer Bird.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

yeah offshore is not ideal but I did get paid back in the day for Summer Bird.
    Well that's good i always worry when hitting a nice score on off shores cause they can decide to screw you at any time, I'll be honest i play some DD's and bet my spotty long shots, but i have cut back quite a bit, i mostly play tournaments to me i find it a lot more profitable.

Easy-Rider 66

Well that's good i always worry when hitting a nice score on off shores cause they can decide to screw you at any time, I'll be honest i play some DD's and bet my spotty long shots, but i have cut back quite a bit, i mostly play tournaments to me i find it a lot more profitable.
    do you play lockdowns or real time tourneys? I prefer the lockdown format but do not like capping all races in advance. but on real time I find I chase if behind. shit out of luck either way.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

do you play lockdowns or real time tourneys? I prefer the lockdown format but do not like capping all races in advance. but on real time I find I chase if behind. shit out of luck either way.
    I play both actually, i have a different strategy for both but ya i play both and without a doubt when you play live you are able to see the value say you are in a 35 man tournament and you played the #6 in the lockdown he was 7/1 ML but now live he goes off at 2/1 you obviously wouldn't play him in the live 35 man tournament its value is gone, but i get more enjoyment out of winning lockdown games cause i feel that shows who truly is the better handicapper.

Easy-Rider 66

I play both actually, i have a different strategy for both but ya i play both and without a doubt when you play live you are able to see the value say you are in a 35 man tournament and you played the #6 in the lockdown he was 7/1 ML but now live he goes off at 2/1 you obviously wouldn't play him in the live 35 man tournament its value is gone, but i get more enjoyment out of winning lockdown games cause i feel that shows who truly is the better handicapper.
    yeah agreed lockdown are the purer test of a Handicapper. and if someone hits a shot late they were not chasing, but rather they thought the horse was live most likely. But overall like I said I do my best work in real time. thinking about switching over the exacta box tourneys that HT runs. I have not played them much but they might be more in my wheelhouse.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

DW runs those daily live $34 tournaments where the max is 25 people and top 3 get paid $250 each, they have betting getting filled everyday lately i think those are good value and its reasonable price not to much and not playing for a few bucks either.

Easy-Rider 66

DW runs those daily live $34 tournaments where the max is 25 people and top 3 get paid $250 each, they have betting getting filled everyday lately i think those are good value and its reasonable price not to much and not playing for a few bucks either.
    yeah know about those. Usually like to play the $12 game on HT though and sometimes drop down to the $3 games and try and build a roll. ON DW my fav game to play are the survivors.

Easy-Rider 66

OK wire going to head out to get a cup of coffee. good conversing with you. GL ON Concert Tour and on DW. I will back back playing tourneys again in a month or 2.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

OK wire going to head out to get a cup of coffee. good conversing with you. GL ON Concert Tour and on DW. I will back back playing tourneys again in a month or 2.
    Thank you sir GL to you as well, let me no when you do.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

Pla Tying Pari mutuel offshore is just a bad idea i agree, That's horrible you still live in a state in 2021 you can't bet on horse racing, jesus!
    Why bad idea...ive been doing it for years and think its much better outside of certain exotics like jackpots or pic 6....better rebate better payoffs since $ Dont go in pools and no tax even though now its much better w new tax rule....ive got 4 adw accounts use occasionally to bet but mostly for video replays and pps..95% of my action is offshore book or agents

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Why bad idea...ive been doing it for years and think its much better outside of certain exotics like jackpots or pic 6....better rebate better payoffs since $ Dont go in pools and no tax even though now its much better w new tax rule....ive got 4 adw accounts use occasionally to bet but mostly for video replays and pps..95% of my action is offshore book or agents

I wouldn't recommend it, offshores don't like taking big horse racing loses, if you play seriously and daily ADW is the only way to go, when i win i no for a fact i'm getting paid huge comfort in that, like i said in this thread i hit a P5 offshore only got paid half and it was for low-mid 5 figures, I play that at the ADW i'm getting all of it no worries, not worrying if i'm going to get paid out or the offshore feels like being a dick cause i hit for a nice score, cause there is nothing you can do about it. When i put a $150 DD in or a $500 p5 in i wanna no when i make that investment i'm 10000% getting paid, been around way to long and seen way to may things happen on offshores. Now if your a $10 win/place bettor like to mess around with the ponies on the weekend and also bet sports sure i have no problem with offshores.
    Last edited by WireWire; 02-12-21 at 02:50 AM.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

I wouldn't recommend it, offshores don't like taking big horse racing loses, if you play seriously and daily ADW is the only way to go, when i win i no for a fact i'm getting paid huge comfort in that, like i said in this thread i hit a P5 offshore only got paid half and it was for low-mid 5 figures, I play that at the ADW i'm getting all of it no worries, not worrying if i'm going to get paid out or the offshore feels like being a dick cause i hit for a nice score, cause there is nothing you can do about it. When i put a $150 DD in or a $500 p5 in i wanna no when i make that investment i'm 10000% getting paid, been around way to long and seen way to may things happen on offshores. Now if your a $10 win/place bettor like to mess around with the ponies on the weekend and also bet sports sure i have no problem with offshores.

I think you are leaving lots of $$ on the table by not using offshore between better odds, prices and rebates. I have every ADW allowed in Illinois and use them for some bets promos and for the handicapping tools But man offshore rebates just blow them away plus i get paid in minutes via btc at places like BOL. I recommend you open a betonline account try them out they are A+++++ and they take bets up to 10K track odds and like I said pay FAST plus the 7% rebate daily is huge esp if you do volume. Man some days I wake up and see a 300$ rebate in my account and makes my day. They have a promo free 25 bet on horses (reimbursement of you lose) for new accounts plus have 50 cent pic 4 and 5's. If you get familiar with them then if you are real serious player check out betfair via agents. being able to access the exchange to back and lay horses is the cats meow best thing ever and most profitable.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Easy-Rider 66

Hey Wire barring setbacks Concert Tour one of the favs in the KYD. But you have not cashed yet. GL though. see what happens.

12 Last