WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Wire barring setbacks Concert Tour one of the favs in the KYD. But you have not cashed yet. GL though. see what happens.
    Thanks Easy, I already won imo, got him at 125/1 and he made it to this race and the co favorite that's all i can ask for, i just ask he makes it to the race healthy and breaks ok and whatever happens happens.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Thanks Easy, I already won imo, got him at 125/1 and he made it to this race and the co favorite that's all i can ask for, i just ask he makes it to the race healthy and breaks ok and whatever happens happens.

Easy-Rider 66

Hey Wire: I opened back up DW but not taking plastic currently. May wait until they resume that. GL.

Easy-Rider 66

Hey Wire one more thing. Looks like DW a shell of itself even more. games are not really filling up from what I saw today. Once I am eligible to sign back up to HT in May will do that. It will be my main out. it's too bad you do not like the ownership there at HT.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Hey Wire: I opened back up DW but not taking plastic currently. May wait until they resume that. GL.
    Ya more options should be opening back up soon its been about 2 weeks, ach works and i get my withdraw in a day, Let me no if you load and wanna play some heads up games.

Easy-Rider 66

Ya more options should be opening back up soon its been about 2 weeks, ach works and i get my withdraw in a day, Let me no if you load and wanna play some heads up games.
    ok sounds good. not sure on the head to head games, but will most likely use the ACH this week to deposit. I can not sign up to HT until MId may again so DW is my only option. do you play the $13 games and survivors as well? I will look for you on there if you do. thx.

Easy-Rider 66

Keeneland commences FRI and I think DW has keeneland. so will be playing at DW for that track.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

ok sounds good. not sure on the head to head games, but will most likely use the ACH this week to deposit. I can not sign up to HT until MId may again so DW is my only option. do you play the $13 games and survivors as well? I will look for you on there if you do. thx.
    I strictly play heads up games from $110-$430, and i will play the bigger multi player games like there is a 10k on memorial day ill play that, i play the survivor game ever blue moon.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Keeneland commences FRI and I think DW has keeneland. so will be playing at DW for that track.
    Correct they do have Keeneland THANK GOD, lol.

Easy-Rider 66

I strictly play heads up games from $110-$430, and i will play the bigger multi player games like there is a 10k on memorial day ill play that, i play the survivor game ever blue moon.
    ok that's out of my league. I play the lower priced games. you are a heavy hitter. LOL. anyway GL. going to drop some coin in this week by FRI at the latest.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

ok that's out of my league. I play the lower priced games. you are a heavy hitter. LOL. anyway GL. going to drop some coin in this week by FRI at the latest.
    Sounds good man, and i can play at your level not a big deal, didn't expect you to play at that price range, i do this everyday though, games will be full when Keeneland starts for sure at least.

Easy-Rider 66

Sounds good man, and i can play at your level not a big deal, didn't expect you to play at that price range, i do this everyday though, games will be full when Keeneland starts for sure at least.
    ok good deal. Looking forward to getting back in the tourney mix. hoping the time off did me some good. and yeah hopefully when Keeneland commences games are filling up thx.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

ok good deal. Looking forward to getting back in the tourney mix. hoping the time off did me some good. and yeah hopefully when Keeneland commences games are filling up thx.

Ya time off can help, i will say the $13 lockdown game they run daily is usually a nice bang for your buck, what games do you normally play just survivor?

Easy-Rider 66

Ya time off can help, i will say the $13 lockdown game they run daily is usually a nice bang for your buck, what games do you normally play just survivor?
    the $13 lockdown and or $13 live game are my preference. I also will play survivors as well at times. had some luck in those. Problem with survivors as you know you may get no bang for your buck if knocked out early. but they can be a good bankroll builder.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

the $13 lockdown and or $13 live game are my preference. I also will play survivors as well at times. had some luck in those. Problem with survivors as you know you may get no bang for your buck if knocked out early. but they can be a good bankroll builder.
    I agree if a big fav loses 3/4th of the players can be gone in 1 race.

Easy-Rider 66

I agree if a big fav loses 3/4th of the players can be gone in 1 race.
    yeah I have taken down several survivors where that took place.

Easy-Rider 66

Gary and Mary West's homebred Concert Tour will bypass the May 1 Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford Reserve (G1) with an eye on the May 15 Preakness Stakes (G1) at Pimlico Race Course, Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert told Churchill Downs April 17

Easy-Rider 66

Sorry to hear Wire that Concert Tour not running in the Derby. Kind of surprised at the call.

First 12