TerraNonFirma
    TerraNonFirma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Racebook Replacements for 5Dimes

I had a 5Dimes account for many years, and I liked their racebook. I've also have a Bovada account, and have for many years, and continue to use their racebook, and love their service.

However, for some reason, and I'm unable to register with BAS, and the curious reason, given, is ...."I'm already registered," when I'm not, and changing my email addy. doesn't fix this issue.

No serious offers from BAS to help me fix this issue, either. I could speculate as to why all day long, but why bother when there are other fish in the ocean, in other countries.

So what are the best offshore options for horse players living in the US now, given that 5 Dimes is gone?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Maybe try Vietbet or Chinesebookie. Similar setup as BAS with 5Dimes backend.

TerraNonFirma

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Maybe try Vietbet or Chinesebookie. Similar setup as BAS with 5Dimes backend.
    Thanks ...

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

best racebook hands down is BOL high limits they pay fast and track odds with 7% rebate on down

TerraNonFirma

Looking for 0.50 min, exotics ... rated B or higher, myself

I'm looking for an offshore site, rated B or over that takes 0.50 cent exotics, such as Trifectas and Pick 4's, but all I see is MyBookie, which is only rated C+.

I find it hard to believe that no one has taken up the slack of 5Dimes for their Racebook minimums.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Bet any sports has racing and so does bovada

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TerraNonFirma View Post
    I'm looking for an offshore site, rated B or over that takes 0.50 cent exotics, such as Trifectas and Pick 4's, but all I see is MyBookie, which is only rated C+.

I find it hard to believe that no one has taken up the slack of 5Dimes for their Racebook minimums.

stay away from myBookie. BetOnLine is the best racebook with highest limits track odds and rebates and .50 pic 4 and 5's. Heritage is my #2 SOLID but limits are lower
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TerraNonFirma

TerraNonFirma

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    stay away from myBookie. BetOnLine is the best racebook with highest limits track odds and rebates and .50 pic 4 and 5's. Heritage is my #2 SOLID but limits are lower
    Thanks .... it seems that most of the problems with myBookie are older issues, or am I missing something with the reviews? At least they allow you to look at their Racebook, without joining, which is smart. I admit that I'm not crazy about that C+ rating.

I'm inquiring into BetOnline, to see if they also allow 0.50 Trifectas, now.

TerraNonFirma

BetOnline is OK so far, with 0.50 pick 4's, and 5's, but so far no offshore 0.50 Trifectas that I've seen.
    Last edited by TerraNonFirma; 03-25-21 at 03:45 PM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TerraNonFirma View Post
    BetOnline is OK so far, with 0.50 pick 4's, and 5's, but so far no offshore 0.50 Trifectas that I've seen.
    BAS has 25 cent base wagers. I made a few deposits to test site site. Is buggy and the rebate is below the standard but they do offer decent limits and have a 10% add to win option too....have not done a payout yet so anyone with info on betanysports please share.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    BAS has 25 cent base wagers. I made a few deposits to test site site. Is buggy and the rebate is below the standard but they do offer decent limits and have a 10% add to win option too....have not done a payout yet so anyone with info on betanysports please share.
    yeah deposited to BAS once. solid race book and no payout. But OP can not sign up to BAS for some reason he said.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    yeah deposited to BAS once. solid race book and no payout. But OP can not sign up to BAS for some reason he said.
    BOL is IMO the best one by a city block right now though. They even have Meydan for Saturday already up. Only complaint is some tracks like Mohawk and few others they dont offer the pick 3's which is very odd