turfnsport
    turfnsport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

FREE 2018 Breeders' Cup Wagering Guide

Hey Guys,

Been awhile since I posted here but thought this free wagering guide for the Breeders' Cup might come in handy.

https://turfnsport.com/2018-breeders...agering-guide/

Good luck next weekend!
    MikeD

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Thanks for the link! I'll be playing the races and focusing on the pick 5s and a few pick 4s

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

What are you picks, Mike?

turfnsport

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    What are you picks, Mike?
    Ha I got three more 18 hour days of capping first.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by turfnsport View Post
    Ha I got three more 18 hour days of capping first.

turfnsport

Here is one for Friday

CD Race 8 The BC Juvenile Turf G1 (5:22 ET) ML FAIR ODDS
    CD Race 8 The BC Juvenile Turf G1 (5:22 ET)
    ML
    FAIR
    #5 Line of Duty
    10-1 5-1
    #1 Arthur Kitt
    20-1 12-1
    #14 Anthony Van Dyck
    4-1 4-1
    #4 Forty Under
    5-1 9-2
    Analysis: Line of Duty gets the call and my top three are Euro invaders, who have dominated this race, winning 7 of 11 editions. The colt is sent out by Charles Appleby who won this race in '13 with Outstrip ($14.00). The colt broke his maiden in his third career start at Goodwood going a mile over good ground. His stakes debut came in the Group 3 Prix de Conde where he only had to face four foes but handled them with ease. That outing came at 1 1/8 miles just a month ago so he should be fit and ready for this trip. He has a solid pedigree, by Galileo out of a stakes placed Rock of Gibraltar mare that has dropped two other turf winners. The colt is taking some action overseas, at between 7-2 and 3-1 at most of the books. His jock William Buick won his first BC race last year with Wuheida in the Filly & Mare Turf (G1). Lasix is added and he is going to offer decent value if we catch most of the 10-1 morning line.
    Arthur Kitt was a disappointing fifth in the Royal Lodge Stakes (G2) at Newmarket last out, beaten six lengths over good to firm ground. He won his first two starts and then ran second to the talented Too Darn Hot in the Solario Stakes (G3) at Sandown Park. The winner came back to win the Champagne Stakes (G2) at Doncaster and then won the Darley Dewhurst Stakes (G1) in his most recent outing, a race that has produced three winners of this race. Dascombe is 0 for 2 in the BC with a 5th and an 11th place finish. he has shown he can handle ground with some give to it and is going to be a generous price. He is taking some action overseas, between 10-1 and 12-1.
    Anthony Van Dyck is sent out by Aiden O'Brien who has won this race a record four times including last year at Del Mar with Mendelssohn ($1.60) and he won this race here in '11 with Pluck ($14.20). He is down to 5-2 in overseas betting and could drift up with the outside post draw. We have seen winners in this race break from the 12 and 13 post at Santa Anita and Pluck broke form the 12 post here. He exits the key Dewhurst where he ran third beaten four lengths. He ran a good second in the national Stakes (G1) over yielding ground two back at the Curragh at seven furlongs. Three of O'Brien's four winners in this race were stretching out from seven panels overseas. He is a logical player in here but the question is how much value he is going to offer.
    Race Rating: $$$
    Wagering
    WIN: #5 to win at 5-1 or better. #1 to win at 12-1 or better.
    EX: 1,5 / 1,4,5,14
    TRI: 1,5 / 1,4,5,14 / 1,4,5,8,10,14

turfnsport

Geez got bet down but I'll take a $9.00 winner I guess. Arthur Kitt ran a good fourth at 30-1, down along the inside, worst part of the turf.