Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Monday’s Graveyard

Ended up spending weekend @ Hotel next to OTB

crushed the Travers but gave it all back on partying & off brand tracks ...

Anyway I’m going all kill bill style, breaking out the casket , and resurrecting...

R1: Pass
    R2: (really wanna play the #8 No Mans Land, but feel like the 15-1 is gonna get late meet chasers over bet) I need DD, because the chalks can fly early... I think have a good read on this one, and do not the #5 is a freak... I’m guessing (hoping) for a speed duel and have the #8 or Juilen flying late (he needs it, and is excellent off the off pace as you know, he just got commitments from Kentucky , contracts that put ‘em in tough spots...

The #8 is 15/1, 2 is 12/1 ... if the fukkin rain holds off,scratches don’t disappoint ...

The conditions could provide another huge win ticket , along w/ a ....

But it’s normally chalk city after mid summer Dip, speed normally turns dew into monsoon’s

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There’s always something with a gambler that gets him in trouble like betting the off-track’s most of us lack discipline

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9488

hey kid

#4 winter union ...dam won twice at 1.5 miles on the turf at the 2009 spring meet at keeneland as a 5yo...a n2x allowance and a G3 stakes..finished 2nd at the same distance at keeneland fall meet in a listed stakes...good form coming in

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9488

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    hey kid

#4 winter union ...dam won twice at 1.5 miles on the turf at the 2009 spring meet at keeneland as a 5yo...a n2x allowance and a G3 stakes..finished 2nd at the same distance at keeneland fall meet in a listed stakes...good form coming in

ironically enough the jt of #2 were the jt of the 4's dam winter view

Kike Anderson
    Kike Anderson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

The 2 is getting bet

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Wow with that #6 in the 7th. Didn't see that one coming. I fukin hate Saratoga.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Wow with that #6 in the 7th. Didn't see that one coming. I fukin hate Saratoga.
    definitely overhyped and overrated. especially actually going through the drudgery and expense of physically going there to stand in that grassy area behind the grandstand. no room out front and seldom a seat available at any price which is too much. watching it on sun blotched tv screens and standing in line to bet is outdated. paying through the nose for concessions and standing in line to get them tiresome. traffic cops out in the escape routes nasty and mean. i'll give you it is picturesque, historic and bucolic but if you like watching people walking around in circles wondering where to go next or what to do or if they missed seeing something knowing that they are trapped in there for 5 hours i wonder what the attraction is.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    definitely overhyped and overrated. especially actually going through the drudgery and expense of physically going there to stand in that grassy area behind the grandstand. no room out front and seldom a seat available at any price which is too much. watching it on sun blotched tv screens and standing in line to bet is outdated. paying through the nose for concessions and standing in line to get them tiresome. traffic cops out in the escape routes nasty and mean. i'll give you it is picturesque, historic and bucolic but if you like watching people walking around in circles wondering where to go next or what to do or if they missed seeing something knowing that they are trapped in there for 5 hours i wonder what the attraction is.
    Meh

its value city,

just gotta know it