chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

mendelson

been betting horses since the 70's when my uncles took me. buddy i used to go to track with loves mendelson sp in 6 race at belmont tomorrow. ''he told me he was 3-1 but when i bet it at heritage it said 8-5. i put some horses in a pick 3 tomorrow. He has been known to fall in love with a horse. Just wanted to get the players thoughts on it

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Do not know Chico. Read that on another forum that their opinion was that Mendelson rode the golden rail in the UAE Derby. GL.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Then, Mendelssohn won the UAE Derby by 18 ½ lengths, and the connections were right to bring him to Churchill Downs off the smashing effort. Timeform (overseas) awarded him a 120. But to nitpick the race a little bit, jockey Ryan Moore rode him hard out of the gate in order to secure the lead and take advantage of the golden rail.

With the exception of Mind Your Biscuits, the Dubai World Cup card favored front runners to a severe degree, making it difficult to assess Mendelssohn’s victory.

From a Take from Horse racing nation

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4548

Mendelssohn is a total mystery, really don’t what to make of him. Looking at the form, it’s hard to single him. Maybe that’s why they have that race as the second leg of the pick 6 so that we can’t see any tote action. GL.