MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Books That Offer Hawthorne?

I've got a decent "in" with the folks over there in harness. I know Diamond offers the track, but only the typical plays. I'm wondering if any books offer Pick Threes, etc?
    As well, when the season comes around, are there any books that still offer Cal Expo?
    TIA if anyone has some info on this.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    I've got a decent "in" with the folks over there in harness. I know Diamond offers the track, but only the typical plays. I'm wondering if any books offer Pick Threes, etc?
    As well, when the season comes around, are there any books that still offer Cal Expo?
    if you find some- be careful with the payouts- most books will have max payouts on horses or max payout you can win on a particular race. read the fine print

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    Go with TVG so if you hit big they will not cut you off.

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Thanks, you guys. My issue with TVG is that it goes into the parimutuel. The handle is so small on these tracks that a $100 exacta can chop your payout in half.