BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Pi day open thread

Alright boys, lets make some money today. I am playing in a few contests today with GP/TAM/OPX/SAX and will be focusing on some of those races. Will be posting my thoughts here...please join in.

BGboothA

TAM R05 - I think the 3 is going to be hard to beat, but again playing in these contests its ALL about value. I will be playing the two and hope he can run him down coming down the stretch. Sitting at 5-1 its about right for the contest pick and should be close and have a chance.
    2 - SEVENTYSEVEN ILENE

BGboothA

Wow, the 7 came out of no where to pick up a nice win at 22-1...but the good news is no one had him in the contest... AND no one had the 4 for the place money..after one race everyone tied at $0.00, I don't think I have ever seen that happen.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3484

Booth: I assume you are playing at Derby Wars. Good site. Check out Horse Tourneys as well. They have more Lockdown type contests available and also All Optionals. GL today.

BGboothA

Yeah I play on both DW and Horse Tourneys...I prefer DW most days, just a better selection of choices.

BGboothA

TAM R06 - My top choice the 4 should be out front and will have a chance to hold on. Plus getting 6-1 or so on him right now is a plus.