cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Saratoga blues on a Saturday

Planned the day around playing Sar. today and this is the worst Sat. card I've ever seen for this track. It's not just about the turf races being put on the mud but its the quality of runners and race types. The FourstarDave is fine as usual but beyond that there really is not a real good race. Race 10 is actually good but for a Saturday? Again I've never seen a Satrdy card so weak.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

monsoons and maiden laced card of crap. they know they are going to get the crowd on a saturday and could care less what kind of card they put together.

cbiscuit

True they know they get weekend crowd but they usually atleast throw put out a nice card on a Sat. I'm just trying to recall a worse Sat. card and I cannot remember one this lousy. GL if you keep playing, I'm going to look at Arl and Delmar maybe

cbiscuit

Race 10 now off turf, Data Link scratched out of Stake - fk this, spent hours capping this card. Should have mowed my wet lawn instead

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

next week is probably that overrated alabama race that no one should care about and they will promote that to no end. at least the travers card is usually decent if it doesn't rain, but it has been a very weak saratoga season so far. it will get better the last 3 weeks. del mar hasn't been much either.