mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Saturday 4/28 Belmont

I had a long analysis for each race written up but when I tried to submit it I got an error message and it got deleted.So I'm just posting top pick with a short reason.

Race 1--7-Guyanna Princess--6/1(made a late run into a slow pace last time out)
    Race 2--6-Reload--6/1(Stabbing w/ a 1ster but from a dam that has thrown 2 stakes winners from only 3 foals and they were pretty good ones in Defer and Philanthropist.Whole family pretty much won right out of the box)
    Race 3--4-Swift Taylor--5/1(Should appreciate the stretchout)
    Race 4--Chalk
    Race 5--9-Key Victory--15/1(Is in peak form right now and has enough of a chance that 15-1 is an overlay)
    Race 6--Zivo probably wins at a short price but Anaphylaxis just keeps getting better and worth a shot at 15-1
    Race 7--Looks like plenty of pace to set up the 1-State Flag and Johhny V should be able to get over to the rail despite the wide draw.The 2-Didn't Take It might outrun the odds if gets overlooked.
    Race 8--Born Flirt looks really tough at a small price.Maybe Beppj is the longshot at 12/1.
    Race 9--7-Bold Deed--12/1(Has the identical pattern as last year where he went backward in 4th start except this year he stays in wheelhouse at 1 mile instead of stretching out another furlong.Is an overlay at 12/1.
    Race 10--15-Sherry Bay G--10/1(draws in making first turf start for C Clement and sire Lemon Drop Kid is also really good when they step on the grass.)

mikemca
    Update Status

Also race 3 watch the board on LC Cinderella.Clement is the best in the business at getting them to win going long on turf first out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Arletta

Arletta
    Arletta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Also race 3 watch the board on LC Cinderella.Clement is the best in the business at getting them to win going long on turf first out.
    Thanks for the heads up Mike

mikemca
    Update Status

np much the best after getting bet from 10-1 down to 5-1

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Played the #9 in the 5th race

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Played the #9 in the 5th race
    Race 5--9-Key Victory--15/1(Is in peak form right now and has enough of a chance that 15-1 is an overlay)

2nd at 15-1

Arletta
    Arletta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post

2nd at 15-1
    I played him in my pick 3, but that 1 in the 4th blew me out anyhow... I should have started another, but didn't.

Keep 'em coming Mike.