singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

FRANKEL - 10 for 10 - Group 1 win today - Watch and be in awe of the best horse walki

Watch and be in awe of the best horse walking on this planet !

JLT Lockinge Stakes (British Champions Series) £99,242/US$158k 1mile Group 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBbEvkyHSlw

singgooner

If you have not seen the most awesome display of Frankel yet - watch this - last year's classic -
    2,000 Guineas Stakes - 1m - Group 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg--FSBJ_hQ

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Ha gooner , Frankie really is the best horse I've seen in my time on the planet !!! - dont normally take odds of 2/7 any horserace BUT theres a strange urge to be on Frankie every time he runs and by god I swear he gets better and better with each engagement !!! - new rating of 138 fully deserved and he'll go up again after he trots in at Royal Ascot , only Dancing Brave (141 in 1986 ) ever been rated higher but our Frankie is destined to be #1 for all time !!!good luck m8 , we are privileged to be on the planet at the same time as this guy !!!

singgooner

mate,

You have got that right - my only problem is that Frankel-stein needs to shut up any knockers - by winning
    1 race abroad - either take him for the Arc or Breeders Cup Classic !

My god, if Frankel won either - he would be the undisputed Champion of the World since year dot - would
    easily beat Sea Bird all time Timeform rating.

Onwards and upwards to Royal Ascot

Arletta
    Arletta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

truebluebear

Well 12 f of "Arc" may not be his forte Gooner (Cecil has kept him at middle distances so far ) and the "Classic " ( 10 f is raced on dirt which would be a trip into unknown on top of 5,000 mile travel ) I'm thinking IF he goes to Breeders Cup he goes for 1 Mile (Turf) and pummels the opposition !!!!! - I do agree its time to go abroad an show him off but I think he's got such a cruising speed that 10 f may be as far as he gets in his devastating fashion (only IMO and Cecil knows best but dont ever want to see him beaten by pushing stamina limitations ) -- Black Caviar ??? would be good to see BUT I fear Caviar would see as much of Frankie as Canford Cliffs , Goldikova etc etc !! -(His arse basically lol ) GL Gooner n GL to the Arsenal next year mate --- Long Live King Frankie !!

singgooner

I really think - his high crusing speed and his maturity - with Longchamp's long and easy bends - will suit
    Frankel-stein 100% in October - he can sit and watch and then do a "Dancing Brave" on the outside and sweep
    past the rest of the field - like they are statues.

Have a agree - forgot about the BC Mile - but I don't like the tight 1m tracks in America - that is why - with
    Frankel-stein's high cruising speed - the easy turns of Longchamp with the long straight from start to 7f out
    and then the 3f straight - is made for him.

Sad, they did not enter the Irish Champion Stakes - the field would have cut up and Frankel-stein would
    have got his international win !

The breeding industry would like to see a foreign win on his black type and I am sure Americans would love
    to see the horse named in honour of Bobby Frankel win a BC race - Prince Khalid is the ultimate gentleman -
    so I hope his honour allows him to honour Bobby Frankel as well - for his last race of his career.

Happy punting !

truebluebear

Yup Gooner yer 100% right - Frankie gonna be rated Higher than Dancing Brave very soon !!!!!!! Aint never ever ever seen anything like this guy bro , Grundy (1975) is my baby But fugg me as raw talent and pure Elegance goes Frankie blows em all away , good luck sir !! lookin forward to #12 already !!

singgooner

Mate,

we have maximum 3 more races to revel in pure equine perfection.

August - The Juddmonte International
    September - must have a race somewhere
    October - Ascot - Champions Day - farewell to a legend - Champions Stakes - 1m2f

But, please, please, please Henry & Prince Khalid - honour the great man - Bobby Frankel and
    let the horse named after him - run & win a Breeders Cup Race and honour the great trainer - Bobby Frankel !

truebluebear

POETRY IN MOTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Good Luck my friend , the journey just gets better n better !!!

truebluebear

Sing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we have a story for the Grandchildren or What ???? Luv It Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GL 2u and Fam Sir

singgooner

Mate,

If Frankel was human - we would be witnessing the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ !

What a perfect horse.

Just hope they take an Arc Trial at Longchamp - to make sure he likes 1m4f - then kick ass in October in the Arc and make the dream complete by honouring Bobby Frankel at the Breeders Cup - Frankel could run backwards and win the BC Mile, BC Turf or even BC Classic - that would get the Yanks choking on
    their morning coffee.

I have followed racing for over 39 years all over the world and I have never seen a better horse.

I always thought Sea Bird was the best before I was born & Arkle was beyond comparison.

But I think if Frankel wins the Arc and then BC race - he will be the best EVER on any surface or code.

truebluebear

Like all good things in life all good things must come to an end , today the GREAT and MIGHTY FRANKEL is to run his last race , The Champion Stakes (Apt ) at Ascot will surely be win #14 from 14 runs and extend his own WORLD RECORD of 9 consecutive Group 1 victories to 10 , Sorry for repeating myself but Im a 55 year old Scotsman who has been punting Horses since I was 14 and Frankie is the best bar none I have ever seen grace any World racecourse , that of course is my own humble opinion only but I have seen many many true Champions and the big man is up there and beyond em all , You can get 2/7 in places this morning about Frankie which in context of his starting prices all season suggests he may have his toughest task to date BUT who in their right mind can oppose this GOD of the Turf , Lets Go Frankie baby , 1 more for the Road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truebluebear

Sing - meant to post above ^^^^^^^^^^ message on my own thread mate sorry - GL 2 you n fam bro Enjoy today

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

master of hounds wins !