thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

6/7 Race of Day Parx Race 10 post 1:16 est

Pick the winner of this race along with a reason why and receive 2 pts as a reward. First five winning posts only. Free past performances available via the link http://www.drf.com/#rod

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23801

Formulator pp's almost make me ill, too many lines, LOL. Got it down to 3 this time. Fancy Class likes to win and race, terrible post for a mile but not much to beat. Lead Spirit, pace factor, and Wachacha, who I think wants to go longer and gets her chance today. I'll be a Chalkeator instead of a dogkatcher. Fancy Class is my pick.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

this is a tough race. Im going with #1 Wachacha who I thik wants the longer distance gets the rail for this although this might be a tightner for the next race watch for this one to cut back and drop after this race. this is not one I am playing for real.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Why this is the race of the day is beyond me!. I capped the six from the other contest and will go on record with it. Several others used the 1 as a best bet therefore I wouldn't be surprised to see it come in. No live wagering for me in a race I would never get involved otherwise.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

#8 wins at $17.20. Belmont Tomorrow