politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts on the SJ/Van game?

Thoughts?

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canucks first game back after a long road trip, sharks looking good the last 2 games after playing awful for a few weeks. I lean SJ

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

as per the "experts" at covers.com

GAME: San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks Jan 20, 2011 10:00PM SPORT: National Hockey League Picks PICK: Vancouver Canucks Offered at: -148 Pinnacle REASON FOR PICK: I bet value where I see it, and after dropping consecutive games to end their road-trip, including a close 4-3 loss at Colorado on Tuesday, I expect the Canucks to "bounce back" tonight in front of the home town crowd.

Vancouver enjoys one of the leagues best home records at 15-3-3; the Canucks have outscored the Sharks 10-4 in their last two meetings.

San Jose is coming off back to back victories (including 4-2 vs. the Coyotes on Monday); note though that the Sharks are 8-10 [-5.4 units] after scoring four-goals or more in their previous contest.

Great line value here; I expect a rout; all signs point to the VANCOUVER CANUCKS as the sharp wager in this contest.
    thoughts?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

1-1 heading into the 3rd... I pounded the Nucks... ****... crazy game

pstaff1989

they had a long road trip

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Yeah, the road trip I imagine took a lot out of them. Definitely a top team, especially at home but I expected maybe a 2-1 VAN victory. For whatever reason SJ and VAN are usually quite competitive. Hope the shootout goes your way-I took VAN as well but in a small parlay which is meaningless now. Cheers

pstaff1989

hate loosing in a shootout, hopefully you didn't lose too much. best of luck next time, it's always a lousy feeling after the SO