laxbrah420
    laxbrah420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Chasing the Ducks win

How many more can these guys lose? They don't play again until next Friday (home vs hawks), but then it's the yotes, kings, and panthers. They've lost 5 in a row, but theyre a talented squad...I think they get it together next game, but even if they don't, they have to get it together sometime right? What do you guys think about that 4 game chase?

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

if you wanna chase a win chase the canucks. they have been pathetic the last four games and have a stellar team. no way a team like that loses 5/6/7 in a row

laxbrah420
    laxbrah420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Yea that's not a bad play either I don't think...haven't watched them much other than against the Sabres and they got legimitately beat there... 4-3 OTL was a bit worse. On the otherhand, Avs have been a force, so that Weds game kind of scares me and then they're not going to get good odds against the Oilers the next day I don't think. I've never really chased bets before though, so I'm actually curious how the lines starts working...does the fact that theyre 'due' for win factor much or does the fact that theyre sucking make them exponentially bigger dogs?

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

just chase a regulation time win imo.