treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Thoughts on the NYR/NJD total

this 4.5 total makes me wanna automatically take the over. so should i take the under? if this game gets tied 2-2 you lose.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the under, but not until game 2. Emotions will be running high and typically game ones are hard to decipher, total wise. As they settle in, the games should be lower scoring. Might be the best day to play an over

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd play the under but haven't seen an under that low in a min O/U 4.5 I think either way you'll stress this one unless it goes scoreless tll half way through the 2nd

asdvender
    asdvender's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe they scored 5th goal with 5 seconds left...this one hurts! At least I cashed the +105!

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I too took the Rangers, stayed away from the total. Looking ahead to the next game, I think I will make a play on overtime. Second time this season that a game between these teams has been decided by more than one goal.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by asdvender View Post
    I can't believe they scored 5th goal with 5 seconds left...this one hurts! At least I cashed the +105!
    wow i wrote this as a loss after the 2nd period. can't believe it went over, i'm a lucky fuck. i guess next time you see a total this low you should take the under. under was the right side in this game, if you had the under what a bad beat this is.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

yea damn empty netter