bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Czech Republic bettors are doomed

Dominik Hasek went down with an injured hamstring only a few minutes into the game.

Tomas Vokoun did look good in todays game, but with out the dominator there done

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks because I have one unit on them.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Don't count them out yet. They will be a tough nut to crack even with Vokoun on goal. He is quite solid goalie.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have had Vokoun starting anyways. He did have a 1.08 GAA when they won the World Championships awhile back. Hasek should only be seeing spot duty, in my opinion.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the guy who gave me negative reputation points for this statement, they didn't lose to Switzerland because of Vokoun. This team just can't score goals right now.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The loss to Switzerland was just a fluke. I agree with Razz Vokoun being the better goalie at the moment. Dominator is still great, but has seen his best years. Vokoun has carried Predators by himself on many games this season. Czech has all it takes to be in the final and maybe even win it all. They have always played good with their back against the wall. Personally i hope Finland will win them tomorrow, but it will be a hard game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    For the guy who gave me negative reputation points for this statement, they didn't lose to Switzerland because of Vokoun. This team just can't score goals right now.
    I just gave you some points back Razz. I agree, that loss was a fluke.