SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Tuesday's Pick!!

O-3L3
    2 HART BREAKERS(EDM,DET)&1 BLOW-OUT(CAR.),time to reverse the tide out of what is setting itself up has a major losing streak.For that to happen would be a disaster that i would cut short and close shop for the season before losing what i already made again,as it was in mid-october.
    A barn burner tonight NYR+1.05(BOOKS)

LETS GO RANGERS,BANG-BANG-BANGBANGBANG!!!!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    LETS GO RANGERS
    sick! up 5-0 and letting Montreal come back for the 6-5 shootout win.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

When I saw the Habs tie the game in the third period, I imagined all the TV's being broken. I swear, I could have smashed my TV. I've been having it rough since the Superbowl, but that game takes the cake.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

iceman, I've been in the same boat lately, 0-3 on Sunday after taking the week off due to last weeks losses.

i was only a spectator today but know all too well how it feels to get beat like that.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

BET. & ICY.

i awoke at 3:30amE from passing out after putting myself in a drunken stupor around 10.30pm after last night's debacle.I had to reach into my bar little freezer where i keep the vodka, grab a bottle of FINLANDIA and pour half of IT down my throat in order to quickly numb myself.
    so i wouldn't have a fit of psychotic rage!
    I also had something to smoke while watching the game witch also help
    Otherwise i was good enough to make my way to NYC and get a Kolishnikov once there and than make my way to MSG to payback these rooster-suckers for the shit they unloaded yesterday on everybody's head .
    I called in sick(cause i was)took the day off to recover,i got up around 1.00pmE and went out have to have a wonderful and delicious souvlaky plater and a Greek salad with my brother in Greektown on a cold but sunny day.
    So all is well with world today after all...