PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Simon Gagne is back tonight

Darren Dreger just confirmed on Leafs Lunch that Gagne is back in teh Flyers lineup tonight.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Hmm thanks for the update-I was on the Bruins but Phi with Gagne might have enough left to pull off a win. Good luck

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

After looking at it again I'm staying with the Bruins-reminds me too much of Lindros coming back "early" after his concussion. Even if he plays significant time (doubtful) and makes an impact, I still think the Bruins have enough firepower to put it away. Good luck

Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow.. great memory... I am on the Flyers tonight though...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    After looking at it again I'm staying with the Bruins-reminds me too much of Lindros coming back "early" after his concussion. Even if he plays significant time (doubtful) and makes an impact, I still think the Bruins have enough firepower to put it away. Good luck

Stansfield
    Stansfield's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post

I am a Flyer fan and they just seem beaten this round. Too many injuries the end of the year and the playoffs to get any consistency. Plus, Ian LaP was the heart and soul and losing him hurt the most (though losing carter again didnt help much either). At least they beat the devs.