onasius
    onasius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks for thursday

Hey guys...this will be my picks for thursday...hope you got some comments:

Calgary in Regulation +110
    Chicaco in Regulation +100 (even thinking about the PL in both games)
    Boston PL +160
    Montreal ML -160
    and I can't help myself...Toronto in Regulation +165....Gustavsson is on a high with five consecutive wins (2.10 GAA, .921 save percentage), and Pavelec who is already confirmed for tonight is not the best one. I know the Thrasher have a good chance for the playoffs this year, but they already trail boston by 3 with a game less to play...

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

cal-love it
    bos-love it.
    habs? hmmm, at least they have the better of their 2 goalies slated for tonight. thats a positive.
    chicago's at the top of the food chain playing a bottom feeder. the chi-town "coast" to the PO is what scares me about this game.
    leafs-again, another bottom feeder but the team they're facing is fighting tooth and nail for a PO spot.
    gl

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it on all accounts. I'd even consider a wager on MTL in 60 mins or -1.5, since they were so solid all-around last night against a strong BUF team before a last minute collapse. It it wasn't for Miller, the Habs would have won this by 3 or 4 goals rather easily. They're ready to explode offensively at the Bell Centre vs the Panthers IMO.

The CHI call is a gutsy one, the one play I'd be more hesitant to make, but I could see it happening for sure. Also like the chance of an upset by the Leafs in ATL.
    Last edited by ochenta y cinco; 03-25-10 at 12:32 PM.