DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

* NHL playoffs game 2's - Picks and IN-Game discussion *

While going down 2 to 0 isn't the end of the series by any means, it isn't good.

Tampa in Toronto. The Leafs beat the 2 time defending champs 5-0 in game one. The Bolts had a 5 minute power play at the beginning but couldn't put the puck in the net. That was the turning point. If they scored once or twice it could have turned out differently. Game 2 goes to Tampa. Bolts 5-4.
    Tampa Bay +1
    over 6.5 E

Boston in Carolina. The Bruins came out strong in the first period but the back up goalie was unreal. Could have been 2 or 3 to
    0 Boston. This is another tough game that could go either way. I am betting the Canes take this one again and head to Boston up 2-0 . Hurricanes 4-2.
    Carolina -119

St. Louis vs Minnesota. I don't think anyone was shocked the Blues won game one but how they did it was a surprise winning 4-0 on the road. The wild fought hard to have home ice against the Blues in the final week of the season and now that is gone. You just know the Wild will score tonight. Blues 4 Wild 6.
    Minnesota -14
    Over 6 -13

LA in Edmonton. WTF was Mike Smith thinking? Not an Oilers fan but I don't see them losing both home games. Edmonton 6-3
    Oilers -1.5 +125
    Over 6.5 E

DwightShrute

2-0 Canes

DwightShrute

5-0 so far with Edmonton up 3-0 heading into the 3rd. Can we get 4 goals in the 3rd for a 7-0 night? My Fireball whiskey and me are hoping.

DwightShrute

Edmonton up 6-0 with 8 minutes to go. One more!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I have a Florida series bet. They better not choke tonight.
    The way they coughed up a 2-1 lead in the 3rd last game was stupid play.
    Washington has a lot of experience. They are not as fast and don't dominate the play
    but in hockey goaltending and defense is what holds leads.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Dwight who do you think wins it all?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Dwight who do you think wins it all?
    there are so many teams that can win it all. I have been saying Florida/Calgary final for quite awhile now and I am sticking to it.

Who do you think?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I have a Florida series bet. They better not choke tonight.
    The way they coughed up a 2-1 lead in the 3rd last game was stupid play.
    Washington has a lot of experience. They are not as fast and don't dominate the play
    but in hockey goaltending and defense is what holds leads.
    ya first time all season they lost a game leading going into the 3rd I believe. They will bounce back tonight.

DwightShrute

One goal short of a perfect 7-0 night last night and I see a similar result in the early games tonight.

Pittsburgh in NY. It took 3 overtimes before the Pens beat the Rangers two nights ago. NY can't lose both games at home before heading to Pittsburgh. They were badly outshot as well. Look for the NYR to win this one. It might be close and I am thinking and empty netter sends them to Pittsburgh tied 1-1. New York 4-2
    NY -163
    NY -1.5 +166

Washington in Florida. Can Washington with all their talent beat Florida both games on the road? Sure but the Panthers are built to go all the way this year. Way too much vig to take Florida to win so I will go with the puck line or take the Caps. Should be a shootout. 6-4 Panthers.
    Florida -1.5 E
    O 6.5 -135

Nashville vs Colorado. The Avs destroyed them in game one. It was over after the first. I think it might be lower scoring tonight but still taking the Avs. Colorado 5-2
    Colorado -1.5 -137

Dallas in Calgary. Flames won 1-0 in game one. No real surprise Markstrom had another shutout. He had 9 during the season. The surprise was the lack of goals by Calgary. Look for that to change tonight. Flames 5 Dallas 2
    Calgary -1.5 E
    O 5.5 -11

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-05-22 at 08:11 PM.