WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Nhl 5/21

Who you guys liking tonight???

I'm taking Bruins think they win the next 2 to close out the series.

Taking Oliers tonight -1

And taking Blues to win the 1st period (+150), Blues come out physical and win the first but think as the game goes on the Avs talent just rises to the top and Avs win the game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i like the oilers to bounce back, agreed

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

I like Bruins as well.

Good luck double wire.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I like Bruins as well.

Good luck double wire.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i like the oilers to bounce back, agreed
    Same they have owned them all year, I think we see a way way more focused Oilers team tonight. But we all no a hot goalie can change the series Hellebuyck looked good in Game 1.

pologq

if the oilers lose both at home and get shutdown again i would be worried. if they lose 5-4, they still have a shot.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Good Luck Wire. Been holding my own on DW. Did well, got crushed and then took down 2 contests yesterday. Back on good terms. Hope to see you return soon.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Good Luck Wire. Been holding my own on DW. Did well, got crushed and then took down 2 contests yesterday. Back on good terms. Hope to see you return soon.
    Thanks Easy, good to hear man , I may come back here and there and play in some tourneys on the weekend if its raining here but as far as the heads up it wont probably till winter comes back around, just the grind takes to much out of me cause once i start that's literally all i do and summer is coming around i don't wanna be in the house grinding over PP's and shit all day, I may mess around and play in those weekend $4k games, Glad to hear you're winning man how has the traffic been on DW lately?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Thanks Easy, good to hear man , I may come back here and there and play in some tourneys on the weekend if its raining here but as far as the heads up it wont probably till winter comes back around, just the grind takes to much out of me cause once i start that's literally all i do and summer is coming around i don't wanna be in the house grinding over PP's and shit all day, I may mess around and play in those weekend $4k games, Glad to hear you're winning man how has the traffic been on DW lately?
    OK Wire sounds good. Yeah up and down on the traffic. I mostly play the $13 Lockdown games and they do usually get enough players to make it a go. Joined a $59 game about 6 days ago and it was cancelled. GL when you come back.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK Wire sounds good. Yeah up and down on the traffic. I mostly play the $13 Lockdown games and they do usually get enough players to make it a go. Joined a $59 game about 6 days ago and it was cancelled. GL when you come back.
    Thanks sir, you as well.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153504

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Who you guys liking tonight???

I'm taking Bruins think they win the next 2 to close out the series.

Taking Oliers tonight -1

And taking Blues to win the 1st period (+150), Blues come out physical and win the first but think as the game goes on the Avs talent just rises to the top and Avs win the game.
    i'm afraid to lay the juice with the Oilers since they looked so dead in game 1, but i suppose doing the -1 mitigates much of it. obviously it's a classic bounce back spot but then again there's also no atmosphere for these Canadian home teams without a crowd

why do you like the Bruins to win out from here? the +ML on the Caps today looks somewhat enticing to me but maybe it's there for a reason. the obvious concerns for me about them are goal keeping and knowing their key guys are playing dinged up, but overall i haven't seen a big difference between these teams in the series thus far

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    i'm afraid to lay the juice with the Oilers since they looked so dead in game 1, but i suppose doing the -1 mitigates much of it. obviously it's a classic bounce back spot but then again there's also no atmosphere for these Canadian home teams without a crowd

why do you like the Bruins to win out from here? the +ML on the Caps today looks somewhat enticing to me but maybe it's there for a reason. the obvious concerns for me about them are goal keeping and knowing their key guys are playing dinged up, but overall i haven't seen a big difference between these teams in the series thus far
    From watching the games I just think Bruins are the better team in every aspect, I no goalie plays a big part but I think they get the win tonight to go up 3-1 then put them away in Game 5.

pologq

i think the bruins are better grinders. the capitals rely on a big scoring game. bruins are better built for the playoffs right now. i see another one goal game personally. good luck.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

about to drop the puck in Boston, enjoy the 4 games tonight puckheads and good luck on your wagers

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Preds on the board first

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    if the oilers lose both at home and get shutdown again i would be worried. if they lose 5-4, they still have a shot.
    Edmonton under quite a bit of pressure in the market to get that win tonight. Bettors looking at the EDM puck line too.

KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1321

Edmonton -1 I believe is the play! They are not going down 2-0 at home. Moneyline obviously would be ideal but not for odds -170 or more. Also liking Over in Blues/Avs, like you said Blues come out strong but Avs just too much and win 4-3

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    Preds on the board first
    Only game I didn't touch tonight have no good feel for that game tonight