slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Over 5 tonight.

That's my play and I'm sticking to it...

GL

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Haha, didn't see your thread till now, 4-1 now Slew can't lose now! I bought under 6 at -208 so I'm pretty fcked...anyways good call man🍻

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Nice over hit! I'll still be hoping Montreal catches up to tie game and win, hoping now to win my Montreal bet now that my under bet losses double...gogogo Les Canadien ��

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Nice over hit! I'll still be hoping Montreal catches up to tie game and win, hoping now to win my Montreal bet now that my under bet losses double...gogogo Les Canadien ��

Your boys had a good run .. They play hard and don’t give up..

This is some team in Tampa Bay.. Puck handling skill, speed, size, snipers, goaltending… Dare I say Islanders of 1980’s fame..

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Your boys had a good run .. They play hard and don’t give up..

This is some team in Tampa Bay.. Puck handling skill, speed, size, snipers, goaltending… Dare I say Islanders of 1980’s fame..
    Actually Calgary is my team haha, but they were done long time ago, hopefully next year better - so I take MTL since no CGY, and you know that TB Cup in 2004 was really won in game 6 not 7 hahaha��

Yeah, Tampa is killer, looks like their getting another one, I hope it not a sweep though - if they can get 3 in a row they can be one of the great NHL dynasties that win 3 or more in a row like MTL TOR and LGI��

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually Calgary is my team haha, but they were done long time ago, hopefully next year better - so I take MTL since no CGY, and you know that TB Cup in 2004 was really won in game 6 not 7 hahaha��

Yeah, Tampa is killer, looks like their getting another one, I hope it not a sweep though - if they can get 3 in a row they can be one of the great NHL dynasties that win 3 or more in a row like MTL TOR and LGI��
    I’m with you. Would love to see Habs win at least one game.. Two or 3 would be a bonus considering the totals remain at 5… Boston Red Sox are plus money tonight. (Sat).. I betting them and if a winner, all goes on the over 5 tomorrow hockey…

I thought Calgary wold be a contender before last year, not this one… I didn’t like the whole thing they did by signing Johnny Hockey so late after signing other guys.. It seemed to take away their heart and soul.. Seemed that way and JMO..

GL Tuesday…. ( and every day, for that matter )… Haha

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I’m with you. Would love to see Habs win at least one game.. Two or 3 would be a bonus considering the totals remain at 5… Boston Red Sox are plus money tonight. (Sat).. I betting them and if a winner, all goes on the over 5 tomorrow hockey…

I thought Calgary wold be a contender before last year, not this one… I didn’t like the whole thing they did by signing Johnny Hockey so late after signing other guys.. It seemed to take away their heart and soul.. Seemed that way and JMO..

GL Tuesday…. ( and every day, for that matter )… Haha
    Yeah love those fives, would've keep buying the fives but thought at home in Montreal it wouldn't hit but oh well, in Tampa it going over for sure next game.

I got TOR today, I like them since their schedule is easy this week not playing tough teams like the Red Sox and Yankees etc., would follow you on Boston but I want Toronto to catch up to them for first place haha got Toronto future to finish first

Yeah, I don't like signing players we want to keep long term late either, you're right it sends bad message to player and team that they not appreciated enough - especially Johnny Hockey our best player, yeah Calgary should have been better this year.

Tough with the salary cap teams can't keep all the players they should, if Tampa can someone keep most same roster they'll have chance for 3rd cup next year and elite NHL Dynasty. One thing I really like about baseball is no cap.

Yeah good luck slewfan today and every day haha🍻

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah love those fives, would've keep buying the fives but thought at home in Montreal it wouldn't hit but oh well, in Tampa it going over for sure next game.

I got TOR today, I like them since their schedule is easy this week not playing tough teams like the Red Sox and Yankees etc., would follow you on Boston but I want Toronto to catch up to them for first place haha got Toronto future to finish first

Yeah, I don't like signing players we want to keep long term late either, you're right it sends bad message to player and team that they not appreciated enough - especially Johnny Hockey our best player, yeah Calgary should have been better this year.

Tough with the salary cap teams can't keep all the players they should, if Tampa can someone keep most same roster they'll have chance for 3rd cup next year and elite NHL Dynasty. One thing I really like about baseball is no cap.

Yeah good luck slewfan today and every day haha
    Excellent Toronto play.

Don't do much bases because the home plate (balls and strikes) caller too inconsistent. Took a shot today though, plus money on team going for win to keep streak alive... I won't watch for sure.