eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Agree but if refs are going to start taking over the games like tonight this league is dead too.

Complete overreach by refs. Guy was falling from crosscheck, stansky just happened to be there and caused guy to go sideways and he couldn't brace himself.

Vgk completely fukked over and now like the nfl the rest of our playoffs are going to be comprised of a team the refs handed a win from an other wise sure loss
    Disagree. Plus 4 goals in 5 mins of PP is inexcusable. It’s not like they were tied and Sharks game winner on that. Then it even went to OT. Just cause you bet Vegas does not mean it was a bad penalty. All of the intermission commentators thought it was an excessive force involved play which warranted the 5 mins as well and so did I.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I just watched the highlight Fats. I agree that was a horrible call and obviously game changing. A 2 min standard penalty would have been fine but to give the gm misconduct where the pp continues after a goal was pretty awful and obviously game changing.

That said 4 goals on a 5 min PP? You kinda deserve to lose if you let that happen! Lol
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Disagree. Plus 4 goals in 5 mins of PP is inexcusable. It’s not like they were tied and Sharks game winner on that. Then it even went to OT. Just cause you bet Vegas does not mean it was a bad penalty. All of the intermission commentators thought it was an excessive force involved play which warranted the 5 mins as well and so did I.
    lol. I kinda just said same thing. It pathetic the coach is blaming that. Play some defense! 4 goals on a 5 min PP? That a choke job!! Sometimes you gotta overcome some adversity!!

To be clear, I think the 5 min major was excessive. That said I think a champion up 3-0 doesn’t give up 4 goals in 5 min of PP!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-24-19 at 01:36 AM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol. I kinda just said same thing. It pathetic the coach is blaming that. Play some defense! 4 goals on a 5 min PP? That a choke job!! Sometimes you gotta overcome some adversity!!

To be clear, I think the 5 min major was excessive. That said I think a champion up 3-0 doesn’t give up 4 goals in 5 min of PP!!
    Yes the penalty kill was bad, obviously

There was a time when GM 7s and OTs the refs just swallowed the whistle

Now we're seeing this series changed course because of a refs interpretation of the direction of a fall versus what actually happened and don't forget Washington tied that game up on Monday and the refs took the goal off the scoreboard to send that series to GM 7

2daBank

Yes the penalty kill was bad, obviously

There was a time when GM 7s and OTs the refs just swallowed the whistle

Now we're seeing this series changed course because of a refs interpretation of the direction of a fall versus what actually happened and don't forget Washington tied that game up on Monday and the refs took the goal off the scoreboard to send that series to GM 7
    As I said that definately one the things i like bout hockey is the players seem to decide it much more than officiating.

In fairness I think they had to call a penalty there, it was incredibly blatant right off a faceoff where we all could see! Just don’t think it should have been a major, nobody would have argued had it been a standard 2 min penalty. (The Vegas coach crying and blaming the call turns me away from his side instantly! Like seriously you gonna blame that when you were up 3-0? No wonder your squad choked you baby!! Lol).

I didn’t see gm 6 of capitols series but they lost it 5-2, a disalllowed goal didn’t decide it!! I have noticed there more interpretation going on than I’d like on goals than in the past. Whether there a kicking motion or not sometimes tough then they get into the “intent” thing which starts becoming NFLish! Lol. Was it a questionable call?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Tough loss for us fans.

But, I live in Vegas, the greatest city in the greatest country on earth.
    Life is not so bad.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Tough loss for us fans.

Life is not so bad.
    Good way of looking at things!!

MinnesotaFats

Tough loss for us fans.

Life is not so bad.
    You guys gotta do something about the bums here.

Cant be sleeping by or going thru the trash cans in front of patio dining on LVBLVD. Getting ridiculous when I gotta stop over this walking by Wynn or Venetian.

MinnesotaFats

As I said that definately one the things i like bout hockey is the players seem to decide it much more than officiating.

In fairness I think they had to call a penalty there, it was incredibly blatant right off a faceoff where we all could see! Just don’t think it should have been a major, nobody would have argued had it been a standard 2 min penalty. (The Vegas coach crying and blaming the call turns me away from his side instantly! Like seriously you gonna blame that when you were up 3-0? No wonder your squad choked you baby!! Lol).

I didn’t see gm 6 of capitols series but they lost it 5-2, a disalllowed goal didn’t decide it!! I have noticed there more interpretation going on than I’d like on goals than in the past. Whether there a kicking motion or not sometimes tough then they get into the “intent” thing which starts becoming NFLish! Lol. Was it a questionable call?
    That Wash game was 3-2 with 3 min left. Ovechkin put a rebound in, the light lit up, and the refs took it off the board. Ovechkin went bizirk and got tossed. Car put in 2 empty nesters last minute to make it 5-2

2daBank

That Wash game was 3-2 with 3 min left. Ovechkin put a rebound in, the light lit up, and the refs took it off the board. Ovechkin went bizirk and got tossed. Car put in 2 empty nesters last minute to make it 5-2
    Gotcha. I was on caps small, now that I know that pisses me off! Lol., only reason it was small was wanted to have room to triple up on potential gm 7. Lol.,, why did they take it off the board?

MinnesotaFats

Gotcha. I was on caps small, now that I know that pisses me off! Lol., only reason it was small was wanted to have room to triple up on potential gm 7. Lol.,, why did they take it off the board?
    Explaination: they claim Ovechkin touched the goalies pad w his stick. You've seen the mad scramble for rebounds down low and D guys pushing FWDs around....you know what goes on down there. It was bullshit.

Reality: NHL had 2 game 7s Tuesday night, and now they get one prime time Wed night.

Otherwise thered be no hockey on Wednesday....
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave MinnesotaFats 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Explaination: they claim Ovechkin touched the goalies pad w his stick. You've seen the mad scramble for rebounds down low and D guys pushing FWDs around....you know what goes on down there. It was bullshit.

Reality: NHL had 2 game 7s Tuesday night, and now they get one prime time Wed night.

Otherwise thered be no hockey on Wednesday....
    Lol, damn. “Touched the goalies pad” ?? I wish you were joking but I know you not!!

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Sharks fan here. Little flukey on the 5 min call, yet vegas literally gave up FOUR goals and lost fairly in OT. Plus sharks got shafted in game 2 (goal interference + power play for Vegas). Fun game nonetheless; i like SJ's chances to win the west.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Tough loss for us fans.

Life is not so bad.
    Bro you live in a fukking sandbox, Vegas is a shithole

Prople love there because its cheap. Its chrap because its a shithole

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

San Jose was the better team

Vegas though choked it away

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Vegas is a dusty flat desert crap hole where all the food is shipped in and never fresh, you got fat hick chicks everywhere and old gambling degens at every turn. My kind of town!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Did the vegas coach not shake hands after the game? Looked like he walked straight to the locker room.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Who wins tonight? Carolina or Washington? https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/carolin...ls-2019042423/

Leaning Washington Caps myself!!! They are tough at home in these playoffs....

Wash last 5 -

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Apr 24 vs Carolina 4:30 PM PDT
    FSCR, CSMA
    Apr 13 vs Carolina W 4 - 3
    Apr 15 @ Carolina L 5 - 0
    Apr 18 @ Carolina L 2 - 1
    Apr 20 vs Carolina W 6 - 0
    Apr 22 @ Carolina L 5 - 2

beavis13

I like Washington too but not at -150

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    I like Washington too but not at -150
    That why I parlayed them w rockets ml. Makes it close to +110!

beavis13

Good call

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

In the canes caps series the HOME team has dominated every game. Would lean caps but price is too juiced to touch right now. Maybe regulation -0.5, or better yet -1.5, as empty net will not stop if down near end of 3rd. I took over 5.5 +110 last night as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not a bad idea Bankers GL... Ya talked me into it.. I'm down..

Hope it sticks...

$100.00 $108.90 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 4/24/19 8:00pm NBA Basketball 518 Houston Rockets -380* vs Utah Jazz
    Pending 4/24/19 7:30pm NHL Hockey 24 Washington Capitals -153* vs Carolina Hurricanes

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not a bad idea Bankers GL... Ya talked me into it.. I'm down..

Hope it sticks...

$100.00 $108.90 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 4/24/19 8:00pm NBA Basketball 518 Houston Rockets -380* vs Utah Jazz
    Pending 4/24/19 7:30pm NHL Hockey 24 Washington Capitals -153* vs Carolina Hurricanes
    I mean I def don’t see rockets being the problem here. So basically felt like it made caps plus money in a sense. Hopefully they handle business!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I mean I def don’t see rockets being the problem here. So basically felt like it made caps plus money in a sense. Hopefully they handle business!!
    Yup, if this is to bust on us it will be because of the Capitals losing and not the Rockets most likely. The odds do reflect that for each game.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    In the canes caps series the HOME team has dominated every game. Would lean caps but price is too juiced to touch right now. Maybe regulation -0.5, or better yet -1.5, as empty net will not stop if down near end of 3rd. I took over 5.5 +110 last night as well.
    Why not Caps -1 +118????

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Ovi was not tossed over his reaction to the no goal. He was tossed later in the period for mocking the ref over a called penalty..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tonight another great game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's go CAPS!!!

darrell74

You guys gotta do something about the bums here.

Cant be sleeping by or going thru the trash cans in front of patio dining on LVBLVD. Getting ridiculous when I gotta stop over this walking by Wynn or Venetian.
    On it
    Just text my bff Steve Wynn and he's gonna take care of it.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I dont know you or know wherever you live (most likely with your parents) but I'm pretty sure it's a shithole.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Strong start for the CAPS!! .. 2-0

Caps are tough at home showing already in the 1st.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/carolin...ls-2019042423/

2daBank

Strong start for the CAPS!! .. 2-0

Caps are tough at home showing already in the 1st.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/carolin...ls-2019042423/
    Guess now rockets are the team we gotta worry bout!! Lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Guess now rockets are the team we gotta worry bout!! Lol.
    Don't get too happy yet.. Lot of game left to play.. I took Caps straight and paid the price.. This team I knew probably delivers at home.. Had to try this also Bankers.. Game time decision had to go with it.. That's the time when I posted post #99 earlier and above.

Houston Rockets game starts now. I think we get that Bankers.. Don't sweat it.

$153.00 $100.00 Pending 4/24/19 7:30pm NHL Hockey 24 Washington Capitals -153* vs Carolina Hurricanes

2daBank

Don't get too happy yet.. Lot of game left to play.. I took Caps straight and paid the price.. This team I knew probably delivers at home.. Had to try this also Bankers.. Game time decision had to go with it..

Houston Rockets game starts now. I think we get that Bankers.. Don't sweat it.

$153.00 $100.00 Pending 4/24/19 7:30pm NHL Hockey 24 Washington Capitals -153* vs Carolina Hurricanes
    I ain’t sweating it, liked it, played it. Whatever happens happens.

First 1234 Last