Schwang17
    Schwang17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Betonline screwing me on a $300 live bet

I placed a live bet on the San Jose Sharks for EVEN money when the game was 1-0 Detroit Red Wings last night. Betonline paid me out last night and everything was cool. I wake up this morning and the $300 is gone and the bet is cancelled. I called them and they said the wager team determined that by the time my live bet was placed, San Jose scored 2 goals, the score was 2-1, and by that time the odds had completely flipped. Please tell me this is the biggest crock of crap ever and I'm not gonna get screwed like this. I was watching the game live and know the score was 1-0 still and San Jose hadn't even scored 1 goal yet, let alone 2. I have a picture of an accepted wager at 10:09:44 PM so if anybody can shed any light on this either way I would appreciate it. I know for a fact the score was 1-0 when I placed it, now I just have to be able to prove it apparently.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Report the book. Isn't that really what SBR is for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwang17 View Post
    I placed a live bet on the San Jose Sharks for EVEN money when the game was 1-0 Detroit Red Wings last night. Betonline paid me out last night and everything was cool. I wake up this morning and the $300 is gone and the bet is cancelled. I called them and they said the wager team determined that by the time my live bet was placed, San Jose scored 2 goals, the score was 2-1, and by that time the odds had completely flipped. Please tell me this is the biggest crock of crap ever and I'm not gonna get screwed like this. I was watching the game live and know the score was 1-0 still and San Jose hadn't even scored 1 goal yet, let alone 2. I have a picture of an accepted wager at 10:09:44 PM so if anybody can shed any light on this either way I would appreciate it. I know for a fact the score was 1-0 when I placed it, now I just have to be able to prove it apparently.