Voivod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Any comment from more experienced hockey capers here

Home teams vs Away teams +0.5 Bet Away teams odds 1.85

Coments please

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

nah, look at the game itself, not shit like ohhhhh teams win at home with their home team crowd. But pucklines are pretty damn good stats wise during playoffs all the time, except for the san jose LAK games.

Voivod

Penguins, Avalanche, Blues and Ducks to out score the Jackets, Wild, Blackhawks and the Stars by 0.5?good bet or to pass it up?By pucklines been pretty damn good stats wise you thinking that all was a very close games except SJ-LAK 7-2 result.My english is not so perfect so i dont know did i understand you corectly

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

what language are you?

I honestly like all these teams winning again, Penguins, Avs, Blues and Ducks. But we have a much slimmer chance of them winning tonight and there is a possibility they don't all lose by 1 goal so a parlay of all that sounds like a bad idea. Trying a piece on some of those plays individually if you find very good odds then you can do well if you choose the right ones

Voivod

My language is Serbian.But i dont wanna play any team tonight,i just wanna ask how smart it is to play this bet:"Tonight away teams will score more goals then home teams". Odds are 1.85. for home teams odds are 2.0.Remeedella sorry if i didnt understand you again,but i have a mild hunch that you told me that some f the away team will loose by more than one goal and that is making this bet weak???

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Yebim ti mi ko lool idk if I said that right but I got a bunch of Bosnian friends. As for the bet. One blowout can ruin a bet like this.. But I also think Avs will win and CBJ/Dallas won't win by more than 1 if they win at all. STL chi would scare me tho. So your choice but id stay away from it

Voivod

Yebim ti mi ko lool? I dont recognize any of that sentence as human language at allFor sure its not Bosnian,Serbian or any language near

Voivod

I made a parlay CBJ+1.5,Avalanche + 1.5 and Chicago ML.Hope i hit this...

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Looks good . GL .

Voivod

Tnx.Good luck to you too.Im going to sleep over all that games now

Voivod

and it hits