Ilgoth
    Ilgoth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

A Finn sharing his bets (Sunday 3/23 up)

I finally got myself into registering here. Been around lurking for tips and point of views to games, but never registered. Wonder why...

I do my best to catch few games every night, shamefully to be honest, I don't understand your unit system. How much is 1 unit etc.. so due it I am not putting these up, but I will keep some sort of record on this topic that how much I have made in euros during this thread. Due being part of the poor of Finland (uni student), I don't bet with high stakes but more I make, more I bet. Wish me good luck.

As a sidenote, I also bet MLB on regular basis and have gotten some nice catches from there. Might share those too, whenever I feel like.

Lets get this started and share my 2 coins about 3/23 games.

Blue Jackets @ Islanders: Jackets regulation
    Goalies:
    Jackets: Bobrovsky (unconfirmed) - GA 7 with saves % of 0,8992 in last five games
    Islanders: Nabokov (unconfirmed) - GA 12 with saves % of 0,8938 in last four games

If Jackets wish to be in play-offs, they need this win and I'm confident they get it as well. My only concern with their team is Bobrovsky who (in my opinion) plays too much. This game is 18th consecutive for him and to me it seems it is starting to show. From 32 shots he allowed 3 against Rangers night before. Islanders got few days break and that might aid them, but before the break Nabokov has been pretty bad. Statistics are with Jackets and so am I.

Blues @ Penguins: over 5.5
    Goalies:
    Blues: Miller (unconfirmed) - lost 2 games in a row with saves % of 0,837 and GA of 8
    Penguins: Fleury (likely) - lost 3 games in a row with saves % of 0,859 and GA of 5

A tough one and I didn't get any idea which one of them would win, so decided to go with total of over 5.5

Blues seem to have lost their hot streak and now have two consecutive losses (0-4, 1-4) against Blackhawks and Flyers. Game against Penguins won't be too easy, but Blues are still tough. Both expected goalies have allowed lot of goals lately, Miller's start in Blues went nicely but last two games have gone bad and I believe he won't be too magical today either.

Total statistics (5.5):
    - 4 out of 5 last games have been under with Blues
    - 4 out of 5 last games have been over with Penguins

If I was to guess the winner of the game, it would be Penguins with moneyline.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2 coins with these two games. Will post my picks for tonight's other games later. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Ilgoth; 03-23-14 at 08:20 AM.

Ilgoth

Wow early games went bad. 0-2

For the rest of tonight, got parlay with:
    Devils
    Canucks
    Blackhawks

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on those 3, was just about to post them in my thread.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

On Canucks and Hawks (-1.5) but I like Leafs over NJ

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I like leafs too, i took canucks and hawks but I dont think both games will land a -1.5

Ilgoth

Oh wow blackhawks failed us.

Has anyone else noted how well Nashville plays on the road compared to their home games? I think that pointer is worth looking into, could get us some nice returns.

Ilgoth

Not overthinking tonight, putting up these two:

Current stats: 0-2

MY TWO PICKS FOR MONDAY 24/3

Canadiens
    @ Bruins:
    Regulation for Bruins (1.82)
    Simple - Bruins are good and their streak seems to be going on well. I'm positive they will win at home against Canadiens and no idea playing against it until it ends.

Senators @ Lightning: Regulation for Lightning (1.86)
    Lightning has shown great potential and they are playing well, their offense end is kickass. Senators are extremely cold and if they are putting Lehner, I'm pretty sure this one should hit right.
    ________________________________________ ____

Hopefully these two bring me a bit of leverage after bad yesterday. Good luck all.
    Last edited by Ilgoth; 03-24-14 at 11:42 AM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by Ilgoth View Post
    Not overthinking tonight, putting up these two:

Current stats: 2-3

You had two straight bets that lost...so you were 0-2....then you had a parlay that lost....so that makes you 0-3....Am I missing something here ?

And, are you going to keep record of units ? Or, are you playing with monopoly money ?

If it's monopoly money, kiddie game's down the street.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Ilgoth

Sir, before you start barraging your almost threatning and insulting posts, how about read the OP?

On finnish betting communities we post stats different than you and ofcourse I posted it the way we do. It's simple: How many of them were right and how many were wrong. And I'm simply talking about the amount of games. For now, I got two of the five games right, making it 2-3. I should have explained it.

Questions about units shows me you didn't read the OP. You didn't show me respect by reading my post first before insulting. By reading it, you could have realised that I am from Finland, which could have lead you to phrase "oh, they might have it different".

Be constructive instead of an ass, which you are. Regardless, I am not going to give you more of my time, hence you clearly don't value it.

EDIT// Oh forgot, I did change it to your way now to avoid any more disturb.
    Last edited by Ilgoth; 03-24-14 at 11:44 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I love COLDBEERHERE