remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Pittsburgh is the winner

Sunday go hard or go home, I usually do pretty decent on Sunday. My best suggestion is to lay off the phili vs boston game this one time.

Pittsburgh** vs chicago. Hit pittsburgh, why? Because Chicago sucks and is slumping, they just don't care enough to win

Jarman
    Jarman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Just curious...do you keep track of your wins/losses? If so, what's your record?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I was looking into that

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I like Pitts too, but I'm still betting on the Bruins.

Gonna take more than the Flyers to stop the Bruins train. Let's gooooo

remeedella

I lost track of my records because I was a parlay only player and for a parlay only player I was actually + money, which is fkn hard to do if you ask me.

If you wanna know my record let's put it this way, I just started on an offshore and I deposited my first $200 to start doing normal line wagers. It's been less than a full week total and I turned $200 into $3000 after last night with my small plays, so calculate my winning percentage in profit

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    I lost track of my records because I was a parlay only player and for a parlay only player I was actually + money, which is fkn hard to do if you ask me.

If you wanna know my record let's put it this way, I just started on an offshore and I deposited my first $200 to start doing normal line wagers. It's been less than a full week total and I turned $200 into $3000 after last night with my small plays, so calculate my winning percentage in profit
    Yeah I dont understand why people get so caught up on records, its about profit! How strong do you feel about Pittsburgh tho? I want to put money on it, but pucks is tough. I like how Chicago isnt playing well right now, and plus Pitt wants revenge for that 1-5 loss they had in chicago earlier this month

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Malkin is out...not sure what Pitt team you're getting

Pass

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Both teams are slumping and have the same record the last 10 games, both teams are without their best playmakers, and both teams are also playing their 3rd game in 4 days. Revenge is not a factor as Pitt has a playoff spot locked up, while Chicago needs 2 more points to get there.

Do you guys actually research the games before you lay your hard earned money on them or do you just make assumptions based on last nights highlights?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Making playoffs not the issue, but Chicago in dogfight for home ice in first round while Pitt pretty much locked into division win and too much to ask to push and catch Bruins for top in conference.

remeedella

I'm not even going to respond to any of this. I know my bet and you either take the advice or don't, I don't need the questions

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Both teams are slumping and have the same record the last 10 games, both teams are without their best playmakers, and both teams are also playing their 3rd game in 4 days. Revenge is not a factor as Pitt has a playoff spot locked up, while Chicago needs 2 more points to get there.

Do you guys actually research the games before you lay your hard earned money on them or do you just make assumptions based on last nights highlights?
    Blackhawks have already clinched a playoff berth.

Do you actually do any research before making an incorrect statement?

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm not even going to respond to any of this. I know my bet and you either take the advice or don't, I don't need the questions
    I'm on the other side with Chicago .. too bad we can't swap and eliminate the vig.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Haters gonna hate

JonEJet

Nice job Charlie Sheen

remeedella

People will keep talking shit, and making s***** comments but soon... I'll either start posting fake plays to fuk with you or I won't post them at all, your choice. As a reminder I told you guys not to play nashville, I would have gladly taken NYR but I was out so that ruined my night, and if I were to bet this morning on a rediculous game it would have probably been Boston. Enjoy your winnings.

Gamblor700
    Gamblor700's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

People will keep talking shit, and making s***** comments but soon... I'll either start posting fake plays to fuk with you or I won't post them at all, your choice. As a reminder I told you guys not to play nashville, I would have gladly taken NYR but I was out so that ruined my night, and if I were to bet this morning on a rediculous game it would have probably been Boston. Enjoy your winnings.
    hey man i played pitts and the under 5.5

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's f'd up man, not that I follow any of your picks, I only follow my own, but thats low as hell.

JonEJet

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
    That's f'd up man, not that I follow any of your picks, I only follow my own, but thats low as hell.

I agree,,,,beyond f-ed up

Charlie seems like a good enough guy, so I doubt he was being serious....at least I would hope

remeedella

Yeah well the Tiger blood in me tells me that there are a lot of people in here who will talk smack about your picks or ignore anything you say and go opposed to even your leans and then if I pull a hat trick out my ass with both my main plays and my leans they will complain and bitch and call it luck instead of keeping their mouths shut and accept the fact. The charlie in me is telling me to do something about it.

JonEJet

Yeah well the Tiger blood in me tells me that there are a lot of people in here who will talk smack about your picks or ignore anything you say and go opposed to even your leans and then if I pull a hat trick out my ass with both my main plays and my leans they will complain and bitch and call it luck instead of keeping their mouths shut and accept the fact. The charlie in me is telling me to do something about it.
    and there are others that probably follow, and appreciate your picks. Do your thing, but don't try and f-over those that appreciate good capping.

remeedella

thanks

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

So? Nobody's picks are guaranteed, people always have different opinions. Common man you were talking smack to Bruins yesterday yet you are saying all this.

Not really sure what to say.