RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Now What??

Thinking of betting big on Ducks ml tonight.
    Looks like I may be headed for 7-16 picking winners in nhl.
    smh

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

keep your money in your pocket. pat yourself on the back if the ducks win cuz you would have picked a winner and that's something to be proud of. pat yourself on the back even harder if they lose cuz you kept your money in your pocket and are able to live another day and buy yourself a nice meal and nicer bottle of something proper tomorrow to gather your thoughts and come at it again with a steady breathing pattern, not panting for a winner. it will feel better tomorrow morning if they lose and you kept your money than if you win a little back.

BOL bruv.

RollinDo

Thanks man. Just too many times I have 1 other bet in my pocket that I should have played but didn't.
    Winning at betting seems impossible guys.

Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

On Sabres, Blues, Kings ... fml. I know what you mean, im going to put something on Ducks -1.25 and hope it reduces the losses ..

RollinDo

Just gonna hold on for a better big play when my head is right. Right now so pissed...and a college hoops play I was going to make instead of hockey would have hit on both ends!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

winnipeg wins and over

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    keep your money in your pocket. pat yourself on the back if the ducks win cuz you would have picked a winner and that's something to be proud of. pat yourself on the back even harder if they lose cuz you kept your money in your pocket and are able to live another day and buy yourself a nice meal and nicer bottle of something proper tomorrow to gather your thoughts and come at it again with a steady breathing pattern, not panting for a winner. it will feel better tomorrow morning if they lose and you kept your money than if you win a little back.

BOL bruv.
    BlueDragon. I can't thank you enough for convincing me to hold off. I was going to play Avs too...and they lost.
    I can now make a solid bet tomorrow or Thurs. and maybe make up for the 1.5 units I lost.
    Thanks again bro!